Hello all .... Soon to be New Member...

05 Dec 2008 01:28 #1 by Cpt. Blackthorn (Cpt. Blackthorn)
Hello all .... Soon to be New Member... was created by Cpt. Blackthorn (Cpt. Blackthorn)
Hi all,

I am a soon to be new member I hope to be at the February Event and look forward to returning to Larping... I have been a member of several other Larps over the past years. I started Larping at LAIRE when I was about 18 I was member there for a few years then left and joined FX (Fantasy Explorers) I was a member there from it's inception til almost the end took a Hiatus for a couple of years in the middle there. but i did leave sometime before it faded into obscurity. After that I tried out several other Larps but they just didn't fit. I actually did attend a event or 2 at Knight Realms way back at the beginning I think it may have been the very first event or one shortly there after. I liked it then but unfortunately couldn't continue had some personal life issue that arose and well that was pretty much when and why I left Larping behind, eventually the desire just faded. Well a friend of mine saw you guys at a VG expo and called me up and  tried to coerce me into going... and well it took her about 5min to convince me  ;D. So I checked out your website and I must say I was impressed so thouroughly well thought out and detailed, I haven't been so excited about Larping in a long while. I can't wait to go.... Only thing I am worried about is whether or not I still got it in me, or have i lost my "edge"... hopefully some of you seasoned players will take pity on a long lost Larper like me... LOL
Well I look forward to February and meeting everyone !  ;D

Not an official member yet but I am planning to be attending my first event in April. and am looking forward to it.... Michael S.
05 Dec 2008 12:21 #2 by Birnum Pyre (Birnum Pyre)
Replied by Birnum Pyre (Birnum Pyre) on topic Hello all .... Soon to be New Member...
Hey there,

Its great that you are giving LARPing another go. I'm sure you will see that the game has grown incredibly in the time you have been gone. I wouldn't worry about getting back into it, it will come back to you in no time. Looking forward to seeing you in February.

OOG:
Brendan O'Hara
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.427 seconds