New to Realms with a few questions!

• KyraOmega
  • Thank Yous: 0
02 Feb 2009 15:36 #1 by KyraOmega (KyraOmega)
New to Realms with a few questions! was created by KyraOmega (KyraOmega)
Hi everyone,

My husband and I hope to be joining your ranking verys soon! I just had a few questions about creating a new character.  I would like to eventually cross class my character. I want a semi-combat class and also would like to do smithing as my husband and I are crafters of weaponry and armor in real life. How and howlong would it take to cross-class a proffesion? Also, would it be to late for us to go to the Feb 14th event? Thanks!!!

My Aim is Biade15nj
My Yahoo is Boiyer2

I look forward to hearing from you!

The Omegas

IG- Kizzy Vadoma
New to Travance

OOG- Kyra
Yes, that is my REAL oog name!
02 Feb 2009 15:51 #2 by Birnum Pyre (Birnum Pyre)
Replied by Birnum Pyre (Birnum Pyre) on topic New to Realms with a few questions!
Hey there and welcome. First, no you are not too late to come to the one day event on the 14th. We do not cap our attendance so even if you just show up at the door for an event you will be welcome to join in.

The short answer for your question about cross classing is that it usually costs 10 build to open a new profession list and it must be learned like any other skill. So as soon as you save up 10 build and find a teacher is as soon as you can cross class your character.

I say it usually costs 10 build because depending on the race of your character there will be some profession lists that you cannot access at all and some others that may be penalized for you to open, by costing 15 build instead of the ten. You can find details in our Online Rulebook in the Race Rules section, to find out if the race you plan on playing has any restrictions to being Smiths.

Hope that covers it, and I look forward to meeting you both on the 14th.

OOG:
Brendan O'Hara
  • KyraOmega
  • Thank Yous: 0
02 Feb 2009 18:04 #3 by KyraOmega (KyraOmega)
Replied by KyraOmega (KyraOmega) on topic New to Realms with a few questions!
Thank you, I found your information very helpful ^_^ can't wait to meet you at the event!

IG- Kizzy Vadoma
New to Travance

OOG- Kyra
Yes, that is my REAL oog name!
  • Magnus
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In fearful Day, In Raging Night...
  • Thank Yous: 483
03 Feb 2009 21:10 #4 by Magnus (hippy g0th)
Replied by Magnus (hippy g0th) on topic New to Realms with a few questions!
welcome to the game and i hope you and your husband enjoy your selves

Matthew Majchrzak

ST

Lord General Magnus

"Not Dead Yet!"
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.442 seconds