New But Not So New

19 Feb 2009 13:41 #1 by Baldo Ferka Milosh Marko Zindelo (Andrew Siegmann)
New But Not So New was created by Baldo Ferka Milosh Marko Zindelo (Andrew Siegmann)
So yes my name is Andrew I showed up to the knightrealms after the 2008 dreamation i was invited by a couple people and really enjoyed it. it is very different from my home larp of mystic realms. im actually trying to show up at the febuary 27 event of 2009. idk of anyone who lives any where close to me if anyone is possibly abl to help me out that would be great it would be not just a ride for me but my gf who would like to try kr as well send me a pm or reply to this post either will do.

Thanks

Andrew Siegmann
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
19 Feb 2009 13:52 #2 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic New But Not So New
Hi Andrew!

Hope to see you again soon!

Go ahead and post where you live, and that may help people better figure out if they can help you. Unless you did and I missed it :)

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
20 Feb 2009 18:15 #3 by Baldo Ferka Milosh Marko Zindelo (Andrew Siegmann)
Replied by Baldo Ferka Milosh Marko Zindelo (Andrew Siegmann) on topic New But Not So New
I live in Seaside Heights New Jersey should have posted that before

Andrew Siegmann
  • GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
20 Feb 2009 19:39 #4 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic New But Not So New
Hi Andrew,

One of the rules of the Knight Realms forums is that all posts must be signed with your real name.  Please take a moment to click on "Profile" and add your real name to your signature.

For a ride, you may be best off posting in the "Rides" board, under Announcements - more people are likely to find it there that can help you.

Thank you, and welcome (back)!

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.480 seconds