A couple of newbie questions...

• Todd Benz
  • Thank Yous: 0
01 May 2009 01:48 #1 by Todd Benz (Todd Benz)
A couple of newbie questions... was created by Todd Benz (Todd Benz)
In response to my last topic yes, I was a bit of a "stick jock" back when I was young and rattan wielding weapons are kind of a young guys game. I'm more controled and disciplined so I don't anticipate any overbearing thwacks at the buisness end of my blade!!

I've constructed my boffers for training but I'm also in the market for a good latex weapon...  What distributors are approved by KR???  ???

Secondly, I'm researching my characters history so if any swashbuckler can give me a reference for establishing good lineage that would be killer.... ???

Thanks  ;)

"Take risks not to escape life, but to prevent life from escaping ourselves"
01 May 2009 11:08 #2 by Birnum Pyre (Birnum Pyre)
Replied by Birnum Pyre (Birnum Pyre) on topic A couple of newbie questions...
As to aproved Latex Sellers, we intentionaly do not make blanket statements of sellers and treat all weapons on an individual inspection basis. That said, our links page contains links to several weapon makers who are used by our players and also a few of the players here are sellers as well, so you might also try putting a post of what you are looking for in the Marketplace section.

For you question about lineage, it is really up to you. Feel free to write up a background for your character and submit it for aproval. Everything you need to know about that process can be found here: www.knightrealms.com/index.php?option=co...mid=199&topic=1115.0

OOG:
Brendan O'Hara
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.423 seconds