Hey!

• Arc
  • Thank Yous: 0
03 Aug 2009 20:27 #1 by Arc (Arc)
Hey! was created by Arc (Arc)
I'm new here. Over the weekend, I went to the local convention, Connecticon, and found a card with a link to your site at the LARP area, and decided to check things out.

Not sure if I can make it to any upcoming events, due to barley having any money, or a ride (blasted economy and DMV), but I believe I can do good on the forums for now :D

So hello!
03 Aug 2009 20:33 #2 by Balthazar Yhatzi (Balthazar Yhatzi)
Replied by Balthazar Yhatzi (Balthazar Yhatzi) on topic Hey!
Hey, not sure who dropped the card at the CTCon but there are some of us who come from CT to go down every few months. We might be able to work something out.

"Prohasar man opre pirende - sa muro djiben semas opre chengende." - Romany phrase meaning:
Bury me standing - I've been on my knees all my life.

OOC: Josh Tanner
  • GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
03 Aug 2009 20:39 #3 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic Hey!
Hello, and welcome to the KR forums!

Please take a moment to read the Forum Rules ("Rules" at the top) - you'll see we have a couple of rules that everyone needs to follow (such as signing your posts with your real name).  They're not too tough, and it'll help you get into the community and the game MUCH faster.

Thank you!

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
03 Aug 2009 21:49 #4 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic Hey!
:Points over to Cameron and Sonya: Those two were smart and set them up near the boffer tournament.

It was such a nice surprise seeing them there ^^ The competition was a lot more impressive then I anticipated.

Glad to see someone from CTCon decided to show up on the forums, hello!

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
  • Tyra Silverfang
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • I eat dark god babies...
04 Aug 2009 19:11 #5 by Tyra Silverfang (Pracika Nightwing)
Replied by Tyra Silverfang (Pracika Nightwing) on topic Hey!
you know i'm beginning to think that Connecticut is full of Yahtzi's lol... that's where they have there secret jingly headquarters... you drive through Connecticut and all you hear is immense amounts of jingling and shouts of Yahtzi! lol 

"There is a difference between a hero and a coward. A Hero wakes willing to risk death. A coward wakes wishing for it."

OOG: Adi
04 Aug 2009 22:38 #6 by Balthazar Yhatzi (Balthazar Yhatzi)
You are, in fact, correct.  The Yhatzi clan originates from Central Connecticut.  There are much jinglies!

"Prohasar man opre pirende - sa muro djiben semas opre chengende." - Romany phrase meaning:

• Tyra Silverfang
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • I eat dark god babies...
05 Aug 2009 10:20 #7 by Tyra Silverfang (Pracika Nightwing)
Replied by Tyra Silverfang (Pracika Nightwing) on topic Hey!
i knew it! lol when are you guys planning on coming back btw? i think i remember hearing september floating around last event but i wasn't quite sure! i was so upset that i missed the party last event... maybe if there is another one let me know and i will make my gypsy cake that i brought to the ball last year!

"There is a difference between a hero and a coward. A Hero wakes willing to risk death. A coward wakes wishing for it."

OOG: Adi
05 Aug 2009 22:41 #8 by Balthazar Yhatzi (Balthazar Yhatzi)
Definitely September, when we'll be back after that is up in the air. We'll be at the ball, though, that's less than 1/2 the distance than game is.

None of us have braved the winter games yet, we'll see this year.

Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.497 seconds