Yet another newbie

27 Aug 2009 13:40 #1 by RunnerOnIce1125 (RunnerOnIce1125)
Yet another newbie was created by RunnerOnIce1125 (RunnerOnIce1125)
Just introducing myself. My name is Steph, nice to meet all of you. Looking forward to getting further involved with Knight Realms. Also wondering- how does costuming work? Do we bring our own, or are they provided? Are there guidelines (outside of the ones about decency listed on the website)?
  • GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
27 Aug 2009 14:08 #2 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic Yet another newbie
Hi Steph!

Everything you need is already listed on the Website - there's guidelines under "Role-Play" on the lefthand menu, on how to pick out a costume.  It's bring your own - being able to build / make your own outfit is half the fun!  There's also people at the games who sell garb, or do custom orders, although you'll need to talk to them before or at the event to get these (See the "Marketplace" forum for more information).

Please also take a moment to read the Forum Rules (at the top of these forums) and become familiar with them - you may want to set up a Signature with your name in it.

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
28 Aug 2009 01:53 #3 by RunnerOnIce1125 (RunnerOnIce1125)
Replied by RunnerOnIce1125 (RunnerOnIce1125) on topic Yet another newbie
Ah...sorry about that. I guess I didn't read the site carefully enough. I was looking for the information and couldn't find it for some reason before.
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.434 seconds