I dont know if this is the right place to post this

15 Oct 2009 21:18 #1 by Bodolf Hrókr (theWolfandtheRaven)
I dont know if this is the right place to post this was created by Bodolf Hrókr (theWolfandtheRaven)
Hey, I met you guys at the VGXPO. I am interested in joining you, but i have never done anything like this before. I was thinking about coming to NPC, and try and learn the ropes. Any suggestions?

-James Gorman
  • GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
15 Oct 2009 21:35 #2 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic I dont know if this is the right place to post this
Hello, and welcome!

I moved your post to the New Players forums, where it belongs - you should get plenty of help here. ;)

Two things to help you right off the bat:

1) Take a moment to read the Forum Rules, linked at the top of the page - you'll get a quick rundown on how to meet & greet people here online.  The biggest rule we have online is "Please sign your posts with your real name" - that way, we all know who each other are (in Real Life, not just in the game) when we meet up.

2) On the left is a link for "New Players" - go ahead and read through it.  It's got almost everything you need to get the basics down for someone who hasn't LARPed before, other than the rules themselves - that all is in the Online Rulebook.

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.473 seconds