Another Hello!

• Kelth
  • Thank Yous: 0
13 Nov 2009 20:00 #1 by Kelth (Kelth)
Another Hello! was created by Kelth (Kelth)
Hey everyone my names Clay. I've been on this site for a little while now but have yet to post. I've been trying to find a good LARP group for my friends and I, with little luck. I do live rather far away in West Virginia, so the chances of me going with you guys regulary or ever is slim. Though I would really love to and have been trying to see a way, maybe some weekend when college is free ect with friends to come try. I've been trying to create my own LARP down here in WV but odly enough their aren't many of them down here. I only have about 20 people so far. That's not important though. I'd just like to say you guys have done a great job with the site and all the PC's have great costumes. You seem to have an awesome group and I wish I could join you people some day!

Clay Burdette
  • Erim Walker
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • I love Travance. There are shirtless men EVERYWHER
13 Nov 2009 22:04 #2 by Erim Walker (shiva14b)
Replied by Erim Walker (shiva14b) on topic Another Hello!
We have people who come down from Canada, and I believe a whole crew that travels from Virginia.

Get here!

"Ok we can attack... but if we miss, we'll hit the villagers."
"I'm willing to take that chance!"

Things I am no longer allowed to do in an RPG :
31. The backup trap handler is not whoever has the most HP at the time.
73. Not allowed to name my cudgel Ceremonial Whoopass Stick.
74. My thief's battle cry is not "Run And Live"

[OOG Jenna
  • Cardea
13 Nov 2009 22:55 #3 by Cardea (Cardea)
Replied by Cardea (Cardea) on topic Another Hello!
Hey neighbor,

Clay,  I live in West Virginia too, Roane County.  Let me tell you, the KR people rock.  It's a fantastic organization and well worth the trip.  I used to live in New Hampshire and I made the drive down to PA/NJ every month for years.  It might be a long road but.....it's just awesome; you'll make great friends and have the time of your life.  And since I live in WV and you have.....20 people that are interested in KR, maybe we can rig some kind of crazy caravan carpool shindig?  Anyway give it a thought
Jess

Bright Blessings
  • Kelth
14 Nov 2009 00:36 #4 by Kelth (Kelth)
Replied by Kelth (Kelth) on topic Another Hello!
Wow I didn't realize everyone lived so far away. I'll defiently have to look waaaay more into going, now I'm excited! I have atleast six people who would gladly go if not more. That does sound good Jess, and like I said you gave me the notion to really want to go now. I'll have to get a costume and everything I'll want to NPC some but defiently PC some!

Clay Burdette
  • Cardea
14 Nov 2009 21:15 #5 by Cardea (Cardea)
Replied by Cardea (Cardea) on topic Another Hello!
I'm happy you're excited about KR.  I promise you, you won't be disapointed.  PM me when you get closer to actually going to an event and we'll try to work something out.
Jess

Bright Blessings
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.467 seconds