Not new, but...

• Teren
  • Thank Yous: 0
15 Nov 2009 20:22 - 15 Nov 2009 20:44 #1 by Teren (Teren)
Not new, but... was created by Teren (Teren)
Heya guys!

I'm not new here...some of you might remember me, some might not. This is Matt, player of the character Teren Selay, who moved from PA to Texas quite a few years (I think it was 2003 or 04) back.

Well, Texas (south Texas, at least) has a severe lack in terms of LARPing. All the major ones are near Dallas and North Texas, and those are more than just several hours drive away.

So, I was thinking that I might try something....maybe try flying back to Pennsylvania again next summer for an event. It's been a long time since I've been, but I've racked up some more weapons and a lot more clothes (the Texas ren faire is pretty nice, actually), and I'd love to come back...if you'd have me, of course  ;D

One main question nags in my mind (short of figuring out how I'd pack my latex 2HE for flying, that is), and that is....would my character card circa 2003-4 still exist? And if not, would I still be able to play at my old level, or would I have to restart?

Hope to speak with ya all soon,

Matt Schorn (Teren Selay)

Teren Selay, wandering ranger from Travance
(Matt Schorn, wandering student)
Last edit: 15 Nov 2009 20:44 by .
  • Erdrick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 161
16 Nov 2009 08:33 #2 by Erdrick (Erdrick)
Replied by Erdrick (Erdrick) on topic Not new, but...
www.knightrealms.com/forums/index.php?topic=4384.0

You are in the alternate box as described in this post. All you have to do is just ask for your card from that box.

Lord Erdrick Brightstar
Guardian of Belladeen
(Samuel Roberts)
  • Teren
  • Thank Yous: 0
16 Nov 2009 12:57 - 16 Nov 2009 13:24 #3 by Teren (Teren)
Replied by Teren (Teren) on topic Not new, but...
Thanks! I know it's an old card, so I wasn't sure if it would still have been kept in there or not. Didn't know if you guys had any sort of expiration date on them or not. I'm glad ya still have it, and I hope that I can make it sometime!

Teren Selay, wandering ranger from Travance
(Matt Schorn, wandering student)
Last edit: 16 Nov 2009 13:24 by .
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.456 seconds