Just want to say hello

• Visitor
  • Visitor
01 Jan 2010 02:28 #1 by
Just want to say hello was created by
Hello everyone,
    My real name is William. I'm a soldier up in NY, FT. DRUM. Some of my buddies back home recently got into LARP and I myself got into it as well. I have been reading and browsing your sight for litterly 30+ hours straight. It is the best and most informaional sight I have found, and not only that, but your group is only approx 4hours away from me. Needless to say, I will be deploying to AFG here on JAN 8th. It really is a shame because I have been so captured by this new world of LARP. I want to start so badly, but I know it would just be depressing to get into it so much and then not be able to play or for that part even get started for a year. While i'm deployed, i'm going to try and design my character and will be logging into this sight to communicate and to learn more about this amazing new world. I just wanted to say again that this sight is amazing and I am looking SO forward to comming home and being able to participate with all of you. Thank you and have a wonderfull new year!~
  • shalok
  • in vino veritas
  • Thank Yous: 17
01 Jan 2010 05:14 #2 by shalok (shalok)
Replied by shalok (shalok) on topic Just want to say hello
When you have the time to come, you will be more than welcome.  KR has its fair share of servicemen/women.  Good luck to you and be safe overseas.

Have a happy and drunk new year.

~Knight Templar Shalok Kensington of the Order of the Valiant Shield
Master of the Hunt

oog- Mahoney
Larp Armor and Latex Weapons- larpexchange.com
01 Jan 2010 23:16 #3 by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
Replied by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred) on topic Just want to say hello
Thanks for stopping in William!!! We await your safe return so you can join us here at KR!!

-OOG Michael Smith
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.465 seconds