First Event! =D (Questions)

07 Jan 2010 22:41 #1 by Father Lighthammer (Father Lighthammer)
First Event! =D (Questions) was created by Father Lighthammer (Father Lighthammer)
Hey tomarrow is going to be my first event im looking forward to it. But I have some questions if anybody doesn't mind me answering. I plan on just NPCing for the weekend.

How much money should I bring with me (event only I got Gas and food covered)

What time should I arrive (I dont mind coming early to help out as much as I'm worth haha xD)

If someone could whip up a list of what i should bring with me it would be helpful because I am quite forgetful.

Thank You
-Walter :)

OOG: Walter Cahill (The Second Wally)

IG: Father Amalric Lighthammer, Priest of Galladell
  • Thorgrim Ironfeld
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Half of an analysis....is anal.
  • Thank Yous: 0
07 Jan 2010 22:48 #2 by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC)
Replied by Thorgrim Ironfeld (MitchC) on topic First Event! =D (Questions)
Check out this link under 'New Players!' to the left: www.knightrealms.com/new-players/35-your-first-event.html

Most importantly, make sure you bring warm clothes for outdoor action. Its supposed to be terribly cold this weekend. See other threads about what to wear with suggestions from people out there. Can't stress this enough, layers, wool, don't have cotton be the layer closest to your skin, layers!!, gloves, good socks, extra socks, and good waterproof (ideally) boots for running around the campsite. There's likely to be lots of icey spots, but could also be muddy and wet in places. A warm cloak is very good costuming but can be a god-send in this weather and don't be shy about a hat. The majority of warmth lost is thru your noggin ;)

OOG name: Mitch
Master Runesmith of Pendarvin

Don't let the grey hair fool you...wait scratch that...DO let the grey hair fool you.
_____
I make leather armor and various items for sca, larps and dagorhir. Here's my photobucket: s297.photobucket.com/albums/mm233/mc1csmo/
07 Jan 2010 23:20 #3 by Father Lighthammer (Father Lighthammer)
Replied by Father Lighthammer (Father Lighthammer) on topic First Event! =D (Questions)
Thanks, I think I got evrything I need to know the rest Ill get at new player training haha.

OOG: Walter Cahill (The Second Wally)

IG: Father Amalric Lighthammer, Priest of Galladell
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.498 seconds