Old member returning - last event first event back

10 May 2010 21:20 #1 by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
Old member returning - last event first event back was created by Birgitta Drexel (Birgitta)
May Valos blesss and keep you all in light in these dark times.

Indeed, personal dark times took me from KR and now finally settling out a bit of real life, prodding from a friend who joined in my absence and the constant off and on reminders of how much fun friends long gone unseen have at KR finally meshed for my return to game.

I have never ever had a warmer or more heartfelt return to any hobby, place or game as this weekend provided.  It was very much like coming home after a very long stay awy.  Time flies when you are having fun but it sneaks up on you when you are not.

KR has always been a community.  I have seen it grow and thrive watching on the boards as a guest.  Keeping occasional track of things and thowing friends into the mix on more than one occasion even if I was not there myself.

Coming home.  Home coming.  KR return.  All very the same in this case.  Thank you to all who made it so.  You know who you are.  There was not a single moment of discomfort save for the blasted cold weather.  That is recoverable.  Much love to all.

Thanks

Birgitta Drexel (Primary)
Commander of Training Baronial Militia
Blood Spirits (Cmd/Sgt)
Blue Dragoon

"Amateurs Practice Until They Get It Right; Professionals Practice Until They Can’t Get It Wrong"

Callisto Boyington (Alt)
Cav.

AKA Leslie McCormack
10 May 2010 21:25 #2 by WayaMilenko (WayaMilenko)
Replied by WayaMilenko (WayaMilenko) on topic Old member returning - last event first event back
You just better be back next month  ;)

Waya Milenko

(OOG-Clint)
  • LStarling
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Cursed Healer
  • Thank Yous: 20
11 May 2010 02:13 #3 by LStarling (Kwildar)
Replied by LStarling (Kwildar) on topic Old member returning - last event first event back
I'm in complete agreement with Clint, Leslie.  If you don't make it back, and soon, I will shake my fist at you again. :-)

--
Lawrence Starling -- IG
"Really, bee! I don't smell flower-y!"
Malcolm Mallardi -- OOG
  • geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
11 May 2010 02:17 #4 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Old member returning - last event first event back
Don't make me organize my spies with pitchforks and torches.  Hey, we worship the same god this time.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.437 seconds