New character with a question

19 Jun 2011 12:02 #1 by Leon Kobal (Garuk)
New character with a question was created by Leon Kobal (Garuk)
Hey everyone I'm coming into knight realms in July and I was just wondering somthing about the healer class. When I come into game will start out with any healing points? Or do I start out with 0 and have to buy some with my build?

IG:Leon Kobal
OOG:Patrick Spillman
  • Elawyn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 177
19 Jun 2011 12:07 #2 by Elawyn (Elawyn)
Replied by Elawyn (Elawyn) on topic New character with a question
Hi!

First welcome to the forums!  As per our policies, please be sure to sign all of your posts with a real name we can refer to you by - Knight Realms is a social community and we'd love to know who you are!

As to your question, all casting classes start off with 1 career point of their chosen profession, so as a Healer you would start off with 1 Healing Point, and would have to spend build to purchase more. 

Feel free to post any other questions you have on the forums and someone will be happy to answer!

Defend the Land for it is the Base of the Pillar,

Elawyn Featherthorn Brightstar
Acolyte of the Circle of Ten & Chosen of Fey Lord Tillion
Guardian of Belladeen

---
OOG: Kristen M.
20 Jun 2011 00:16 - 20 Jun 2011 00:21 #3 by Leon Kobal (Garuk)
Replied by Leon Kobal (Garuk) on topic New character with a question
Hello and nice to meet you. Sorry about not posting my name.

And thank you very much but I do have two more question. If let's say I have the maximum 13 built spent in character creation and then I donated 20 dollars could I use the two addiontal build to put into healing points and then use those healing points my first event? And my second question is if I open up a second class in character creation can I also learn somthing off of that list while creating my character?

Patrick S.

IG:Leon Kobal
OOG:Patrick Spillman
Last edit: 20 Jun 2011 00:21 by .
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
20 Jun 2011 09:42 #4 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic New character with a question

8. Spend your starting Build
After determining your starting amount of build and reviewing your skill lists, decide how you would like to spend your starting Build on these skill lists. The skills you purchase are the skills that your character already knows how to perform coming into the game. Make sure you follow any pre-requisite rules. Note that you will start with a number of Body Points based on your character’s race, and if your profession has any other points-based abilities (Magic, Faith, etc.), you start with 1 point in each given area. You may spend build to increase these, or leave them at their starting scores.

Yes, every caster starts with 1 casting point (MP, FP, etc).  All of your questions are answered in the "basics" section of the online rulebook.  Please check there first for your answers - that's what it's there for.

Your example is erroneous because you cannot spend more than 13 build during character creation.
Sean

There are more questions like this through out the forum & in older threads. They should help answer your questions about starting build & spending.

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.447 seconds