retired build and starting build

• Gary
  • Thank Yous: 0
04 Jul 2011 18:21 #1 by Gary (Gary)
retired build and starting build was created by Gary (Gary)
The rule book is very discrip about retired build and the three extra build one can spend at creation through SP and bought build. Although it is a little grey on the matter of utilizing both. So if im creating a character using retired build am I still allowed to use converted SP and bought build for the event in creation?
04 Jul 2011 19:37 #2 by Draknar DoKanen (Draknar DoKanen)
Replied by Draknar DoKanen (Draknar DoKanen) on topic retired build and starting build
No.  You cannot start with more than 13 build worth of skills.  Any build in excess of that would go into your unspent build and would need to be spent learning skills at events.

Sean

Skimmel
RP Marshal, Rules Marshal, Storyteller
  • Gary
04 Jul 2011 19:47 #3 by Gary (Gary)
Replied by Gary (Gary) on topic retired build and starting build
That is true in all instances exept retiring a pc to create a new one.
04 Jul 2011 21:15 #4 by Draknar DoKanen (Draknar DoKanen)
Replied by Draknar DoKanen (Draknar DoKanen) on topic retired build and starting build
Retirement build is treated differently.  However you question was about bought and converted build. No, you could not use converted or bought build at character creation.

Sean

Skimmel
RP Marshal, Rules Marshal, Storyteller
  • Gary
05 Jul 2011 12:22 #5 by Gary (Gary)
I apologize for the miscommunication, let my try to reword the question.

when you start a new character you get 10 build, if you have the SP you can convert 200 into 2 build and buy 1 build for 10 dollars.  You can then use that at creation, building your character with a max of 13 build.  The only thing the rule book says is "The only exception to this rule is Retirement Build" and links you to that page, which then says nothing about converted and bought build.

I have 35 retirement build, plus the 10 starting build I have 45 build to create my new character.  In this situation, can I still convert 200 SP and buy 1 build to spend 47 build on creating my new character?

• Gary
05 Jul 2011 12:25 #6 by Gary (Gary)
Oh wait, my bad.

I just read over your last response again and it makes sense now.  Just woke up and I'm not fully paying attention to things.
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.507 seconds