New to KR. Coming for the August event.

05 Jul 2011 07:39 #1 by Cedric Moss (mastermike)
New to KR. Coming for the August event. was created by Cedric Moss (mastermike)
Hello!

My name is Mike. I live in the Albany area. I have been LARPing for over a decade now, and have been role playing for nearly a decade and a half. I am from California, and still rather new to the East Coast. I have been playing in another local LARP for approximately two years now, and am looking to broaden my horizons, and sample what else is out there. I have heard nothing but good things about Knight Realms from some of my friends who attend, so I am looking forward to giving this a go.

"If I heal you every time this happens, how then will you ever learn to properly choose your battles? Come see me after the clotting begins. That way I'll know you had enough time to think on how to better handle yourself the next time you get angry."

Cedric Moss
Healer, Mage, and Vassal to Alisandria

OOG: Mike Lamkins
  • Pappy
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • First in, Last out
  • Thank Yous: 103
05 Jul 2011 08:00 #2 by Pappy (Quan)
Replied by Pappy (Quan) on topic New to KR. Coming for the August event.
Welcome to Knight Realms, My name is Luis, the Kitchen Deputy I'll be the person you'll want to inform if you have any food allergies we should be aware of. You'll find if nothing else a very, helpful, friendly community set in a great gaming environment. I will be looking forward to your participation.
see you soon..

Quan Liu Shen
Former Headmaster of Wudan Mtn. Academy             
"When the time comes, a mouse can become a tiger"

--*--

Vladmir Ahmad As'Hassin
Brotherhood of workers Guild

OGG:
     Luis C
Kitchen Staff
Officer
06 Jul 2011 03:23 #3 by Cedric Moss (mastermike)
Replied by Cedric Moss (mastermike) on topic New to KR. Coming for the August event.
Thank you Luis!

I am extremely excited about attending KR. I already have all my costuming ready, and have already submitted a character history. I am keeping my fingers tightly crossed that it gets approved. I'm looking forward to coming in as a healer.

"If I heal you every time this happens, how then will you ever learn to properly choose your battles? Come see me after the clotting begins. That way I'll know you had enough time to think on how to better handle yourself the next time you get angry."

Cedric Moss

06 Jul 2011 10:41 #4 by Ehlenathelasa Blacktree (ehlena)
Replied by Ehlenathelasa Blacktree (ehlena) on topic New to KR. Coming for the August event.
Hey Mike, there's a whole bunch of us who live up in the Capitol region. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

What brings you out to the East Coast from Cali? If you tell me it's because you're working at 1st Playable or VV I'm going to die laughing.

All hunters die. But not today.

OOG Jenna L.
Main: Ehlenathelasa Blacktree
Alt: Hazar Bint Sha'Haban
Alt: Erim Walker [Retired]
06 Jul 2011 13:35 #5 by Cedric Moss (mastermike)
Replied by Cedric Moss (mastermike) on topic New to KR. Coming for the August event.

Hey Mike, there's a whole bunch of us who live up in the Capitol region. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.

What brings you out to the East Coast from Cali? If you tell me it's because you're working at 1st Playable or VV I'm going to die laughing.

LoL No, it's actually a pretty long story. The short of it is I joined the Army at 18, and got stationed on Fort Drum, which is up North for those of you who don't know. I then stupidly got married after my deployment to Iraq, Waaaaayyyyy too young! After I got out of the Army we moved back to the Utica area where my wife was from. We eventually divorced, and I moved out here just over a year ago to start over with my life. I am now going to school for Hotel and Restaurant Management, and hope to break into the hospitality industry after getting my degreee.

Cedric Moss

• Josephine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • You're welcome.
  • Thank Yous: 64
06 Jul 2011 15:40 #6 by Josephine (mferro54)
Replied by Josephine (mferro54) on topic New to KR. Coming for the August event.
Welcome to KR Mike! We're glad to have you.

IG: Josephine Weaveforger,
Carlotta OZ
OOG: Mary Bouchard (nee Ferro)
07 Jul 2011 11:35 #7 by Cedric Moss (mastermike)
Thank you Mary. I appreciate that.  :)

Cedric Moss

08 Jul 2011 18:56 #8 by Cedric Moss (mastermike)
Actually scratch that. I will not be able to attend until September. My friend is having a wedding on August 13th. I suppose I could come up for Friday and then Sunday, but I doubt that's a good idea. What do you guys think?

Cedric Moss

• Kadin D
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 53
08 Jul 2011 21:10 #9 by Kadin D (Katie D)
Replied by Kadin D (Katie D) on topic New to KR. Coming for the August event.
wait till september, you would miss alot of what is going on.  Saturday is the main day.

Physician

Proprietor of the Ashby Family General Store

OOG - Katie DeFranza

New Player Marshal, Safety Marshal
26 Jul 2011 16:28 #10 by Cedric Moss (mastermike)
I submitted my background about a month ago, but nobody got back to me on the approval/denial yet. I want to come for the event on the 30th, but not sure if my background/concept is approved or not.

Cedric Moss

• Kelly
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank Yous: 134
26 Jul 2011 16:43 #11 by Kelly (Kelly)
Replied by Kelly (Kelly) on topic New to KR. Coming for the August event.
Hey Mike!

Go ahead and bump the backround at the email you sent it to. Sometimes there's a lot of email to go through. If you haven't heard back, come to the event anyway (its great for new players) and anything that you might have questions on can get answered early on. You can come up on Friday night, the 29th, as a bunch of us are for set up and I believe RP.

~Kelly~

Dame Zafrin Yhatzi
Knight of Drega'mire

OOG: Kelly Osborne
26 Jul 2011 17:01 #12 by Cedric Moss (mastermike)
I may or may not be able t make it Friday, but I'll try.

Cedric Moss

26 Jul 2011 19:27 #13 by Cedric Moss (mastermike)
My garb still isn't here yet. If it gets here on or before Friday, I will come Friday. If it gets here on Saturday I will attend Saturday. If it does not arrive in time at all, I will still show up Saturday most likely. However, I will be NPCing obviously.

Cedric Moss

Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.554 seconds