Hello

21 Oct 2011 14:37 #1 by Ib Halfheart, Goblin Tactician (Ib Halfheart, Tactician)
Hello was created by Ib Halfheart, Goblin Tactician (Ib Halfheart, Tactician)
Hello all. As indicated by my signature, I am Will. After hearing a great deal about Knight Realms from Jenna, I've decided to give it a shot. I'm certainly not new to role playing, but Knight Realms seems a good bit more intensive than what I've done so far. I figure I'll show up at the November meeting and NPC for the entire time, just to get a feel for the game's flow and the way the world works. Then again, if some other friends end up joining and want to jump in as characters in November, I might give that a shot. I guess that's something I'll figure out when the time comes.

"He can cause a lot of pain and do it with no fuss. That's all good, but I just wish he didn't do it to us"
—Ku-Ku, akki poet

William Houser
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
21 Oct 2011 14:57 #2 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Hello
Hey whats up and welcome! :)
Glad your giving KnightRealms a try its alot of fun and the players are really friendly. See you in game!

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
21 Oct 2011 15:11 #3 by Cedric Moss (mastermike)
Replied by Cedric Moss (mastermike) on topic Hello
Allo!

I too am a new player to KR that has tried other games, and I can say from personal experience, you will be hard pressed to find another combination of a good quality game in every aspect, and a friendly, talented, patient, and all around awesome staff and player base. You will not be disappointed with KR. I know that is a bold statement coming from someone who has only attended one official event, and half a festival, but that small amount of time was all it took to really enjoy my time here. Feel free to find me if you want to meet another new player, and a new friend. In character, I'm the guy with the long white hair and pale skin. I look forward to meeting you.

"If I heal you every time this happens, how then will you ever learn to properly choose your battles? Come see me after the clotting begins. That way I'll know you had enough time to think on how to better handle yourself the next time you get angry."

Cedric Moss
Healer, Mage, and Vassal to Alisandria

OOG: Mike Lamkins
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.435 seconds