Hello!

06 Nov 2011 01:22 #1 by Mairin Tarrant (Charbi)
Hello! was created by Mairin Tarrant (Charbi)
Salaam!
I must confess the very idea of pulling out a character from pages onto your own body is a daunting task and I look forward to it and meeting and LARPing with all of you!
I believe I will certainly try to make my first event in December--hopefully a proper character would be fleshed out then.

As for questions--well I'm sure once I read the Online Rulebook a more in-depth I will be able to have a better grasp of it all as I am not familiar with LARPing whatsoever.
I suppose my first question is during character development, would it be easiest to somehow already know a character within Arawyn?

Many thanks!

OoG: Haya N.
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
07 Nov 2011 02:58 #2 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Hello!
Hey what up? I welcome questions. Being a relatively new player myself any questions you ask might help me as well but I'll try to assist you where needed. Anyway to your question...

I would think you know someone in Arawyn (its the World). But as for Travance(Which I assume you mean) It would be cool to have someone who you know, however it might be a good idea to come up with a way you know them.
My friend and I will know each other for when she comes in as a PC. We were childhood friends In-Game(Still working out details)

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
07 Nov 2011 03:18 #3 by Mairin Tarrant (Charbi)
Replied by Mairin Tarrant (Charbi) on topic Hello!
Thanks for the hasty reply!
Yes, apologies for the fingers slip--I was quite tired when I wrote that. I certainly do mean Travance. :) I suppose once I have my character settled I can reach out to other members and see if anyone would be interested in creating a history between us or something of the sort.

Hope to LARP with you soon! :)

OoG: Haya N.
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.472 seconds