Hello

12 Nov 2011 11:54 #1 by Sean Moulson (Moulson13)
Hello was created by Sean Moulson (Moulson13)
So I totally made a faux pas, I've been asking  great deal of questions with out really introducing my self fully.

My name is Sean and I will be attending my first Knight Realms event in December and am very super excited about it. (Hence all the questions...) I've been RolePlaying since 1998 and started with D&D 2nd Edition. (Yay THAC0) Very quickly I branched out into all types of RPG's my favorite being Vampire: the Masquerade. I've played a lot of RPG's that are out there, from main stream (D&D) to small indi games (Spirit of the Century) and everything in between. I've recently, within the past year or so, have started playing miniature games like Warhammer 40K and Malifaux. My LARP experience is mostly with the World of Darkness game. When I was studying in Vegas I played one or two games of NERO however the community out there fell apart somewhat.

Outside of gaming I work for a large fruit biased computer company. I recently moved to New York from Las Vegas, and before that Hawaii. I'm a huge hockey and Power Rangers fan. I've seen every episode of Power Rangers from the last 18 years, and am currently watching the 19th season.

I graduated from UNLV with a bachelors in Theatre Arts, and a minor in Dance. I've worked a lot of odd jobs, if you want OOC I can tell you about my time training as a pro wrestler or hanging lights and rigging for MGM Grand in Vegas.

I'm looking forward to meeting as many of y'all as I can at the December event. When I met some of you at NYCC talking was amazing and very friendly and approachable. I can't wait. Also everyone I've talked to on the site thus far has been amazing.

See you in December.

Sean

Anhil Shadesar, Knight of Kaladonia

Storyteller
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.438 seconds