two new local players with quick questions

20 Jan 2012 21:32 #1 by chaoscarbone (chaoscarbone)
two new local players with quick questions was created by chaoscarbone (chaoscarbone)
Hi everyone, a friend and I are attending this months event, our first ever. I was looking through the rulebook and I think I understand most, but I had two questions I couldn't find. How much body points per build does bounty hunters get, it didn't say in the profile of it. And second what are the rules on duel wielding such as 2 i handed swords? And any other general advice anyone would have, we are bounty hunter and barbarian.
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
20 Jan 2012 21:41 #2 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic two new local players with quick questions
Welcome! How did you learn about Knight Realms?

Bounty Hunters BP ratio is 1 build for 3BP, with a maximum of +9BP per character level.

Duel wielding is represented with Long Weapon and Small Weapon in the skill "Florentine". For two Long Weapons, the skill needed is "Florentine Master" only available on some lists.

Don't hesitate to ask questions if you have them, or to seek me out during events if you run into any issues.

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
20 Jan 2012 21:44 #3 by chaoscarbone (chaoscarbone)
Replied by chaoscarbone (chaoscarbone) on topic two new local players with quick questions
Thank you so much I was looking for that info. A friend of my friend knew about it. We were looking for a place to larp for awhile but no where seemed right until we heard of Knight Realm, plus you guys are right in our backyard. I do have one question in regards to the duel wielding, can someone wield a one handed sword and a small weapon like say a dagger?
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
20 Jan 2012 21:48 #4 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic two new local players with quick questions
Yes that is the skill 'Florentine" It should be on the Bounty Hunter List.

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
  • GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
20 Jan 2012 21:49 #5 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic two new local players with quick questions
For Bounty Hunter - when you look in the Rulebook, you'll see a number under each profession - something like "Body: 3/1 (3)" - that tells you how much body you get per Build (In this case, 3 body per 1 build, and up to 3 per level).

As James mentioned, Florentine is the Small / Long combo, and Florentine Master is the Long / Long combo. Bounty Hunters only get regular Florentine (not Master), so they can only do Small / Long, but there's ways to get better as you level up and become more experienced.

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.453 seconds