Hello again and thank you

• Tatsuya
  • Thank Yous: 10
21 May 2012 18:25 #1 by Tatsuya (Darkweave)
Hello again and thank you was created by Tatsuya (Darkweave)
Hello again to everyone. My first event was very fun. I apologize to anyone that I hurt. I am trying very hard to learn how to use a polearm safely.

Highlights were:
Helping retrieve the bodies of dead babies, getting caught in a demon attack, and running through the woods trying to find my friend before she died only to discover she was saved 10 minutes earlier.

Walking into a high level mod where some guy was flinging "harvest your soul" everywhere to ensure the safety of my cousin. After she was hit by a spell I helped carry her to safety :lol:

At feast, sitting near a group of people who helped to show just how sheltered Tatsuya is.

Surviving main mod and feeling useful (I was the guy running around making sure there were guards posted at every entrance and informing the stronger fighters where the undead had broken through)

All of the Khitan and Dragoons that made me feel welcome.

Playing Herman the alchemist on my NPC shift. Hopefully I will be playing him again sometime.

I look forward to:
Being useful for something other than ferrying the bodies of the wounded.

Not having to run from combat so often (this ties in with the previous)

Developing my character more and discovering my dragoon spirit color (I have yet to decide)

Meeting more awesome people both in game and out of game :-)

OOG: David Giroux

"To be a druid is to become like Arawyn herself and to sacrifice, not just one's life, but one's very spirit to the world." -Tatsuya Lazuli
  • Aleister
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 1504
21 May 2012 18:34 #2 by Aleister (Aleister)
Replied by Aleister (Aleister) on topic Hello again and thank you
It was a pleasure to see you this weekend! And I'm so glad we didn't scare you away too much at Feast!

Lord Admiral Aleister Demirosz, the Phoenix

-Steve Oros
Assistant Director
  • Tatsuya
21 May 2012 18:44 #3 by Tatsuya (Darkweave)
Replied by Tatsuya (Darkweave) on topic Hello again and thank you
haha it was all good, Tatsuya didn't have a clue what was going on. The next morning I was telling people something to the effect of, "Your people have the most interesting sense of humor. A group I was sitting with at feast were talking about fruit and cake and finding it very amusing. I believe peaches and bananas were mentioned a lot." I think my oog comfort with innuendos was the only reason I was able to keep a straight face the whole time ;)

"To be a druid is to become like Arawyn herself and to sacrifice, not just one's life, but one's very spirit to the world." -Tatsuya Lazuli
  • Josephine
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • You're welcome.
  • Thank Yous: 64
21 May 2012 18:45 #4 by Josephine (mferro54)
Replied by Josephine (mferro54) on topic Hello again and thank you
Welcome to Knight Realms! I'm glad you had a good time at your first event. Looking forward to seeing you at future games.

IG: Josephine Weaveforger,
Carlotta OZ
OOG: Mary Bouchard (nee Ferro)
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
21 May 2012 18:53 #5 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Hello again and thank you
You enjoy the dead baby thing?
I'm glad, ever want more "stupid" like that come find me, I'll help you out.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
  • Jack
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Pi is exactly 3
  • Thank Yous: 308
21 May 2012 19:57 #6 by Jack (Keeperofdice)
Replied by Jack (Keeperofdice) on topic Hello again and thank you
I had a lot of fun RPing with you! Keep it up! I look forward to seeing you at the next game.

Ser Jack Siefer
Knight Of Drega'Mire
Head of Research & Development of Kormyre
Sky Marshal
Captain of the K.A.S. Tarrasque

OOG: Gus M.

“Men learn from their failures. I prefer to learn from the failures of others..”
"Sometimes what the world doesn't need is a hero. Sometimes what it needs is a monster."
  • Lina Marinescu
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Only the curious have something to find
  • Thank Yous: 78
21 May 2012 21:09 #7 by Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi)
Replied by Lina Marinescu (Ismaesumi) on topic Hello again and thank you
Welcome David!

I was really great to meet you IG and OOG and look forward to developing a friendship between Bryn and Tatsuya. There are plenty of us Dragon Blooded out there who can sit and chat with you about discovering your color, so feel free to ask any of us.

Welcome again and if you have any more questions, in game and out, please don't hesitate to ask!

IG- Lina Marinescu
OOG- Katie M.- Lead Monster Marshal

The stalwart soul has the will to live and is eager for the race ~Taylor Caldwell

What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.  ~Ralph Waldo Emerson
21 May 2012 21:35 #8 by Ehlenathelasa Blacktree (ehlena)
Replied by Ehlenathelasa Blacktree (ehlena) on topic Hello again and thank you
Glad you had a good time, and it was fun meeting you. Sorry if Ehlena took advantage of your naivete a bit ;-)

All hunters die. But not today.

OOG Jenna L.
Main: Ehlenathelasa Blacktree
Alt: Hazar Bint Sha'Haban
Alt: Erim Walker [Retired]
22 May 2012 11:50 #9 by Baroness Hartwoode (jadelet)
Replied by Baroness Hartwoode (jadelet) on topic Hello again and thank you
Welcome! Well done with the guards--you could teach the rest of us a thing or two there. I will remember your name now, I swear it. Really, I will!

Baroness Mixolydia Hartwoode of Travance
March Warden of Selendrias

Alas for those that never sing,
But die with all their music in them!
(oog-Jen W.)
  • Tatsuya
22 May 2012 13:39 #10 by Tatsuya (Darkweave)
Replied by Tatsuya (Darkweave) on topic Hello again and thank you
@Jack Yeah it was a lot of fun. Definitely worth getting caught in the middle of an ambush for ;)

@Bryn Yes it was good to meet you. Perhaps soon Tatsuya will come to regard all dragon blooded as family. As for the color I want to wait for something big or traumatizing and let the rp steer me one way or another.

@Mixolydia Thank you! I enjoyed that supporting role a lot so I may do more of it. It is one that I didn't see anyone else fulfilling haha. It's like you said, communication is one of the most important things that is never done.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Ming Na (Ming Na)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.555 seconds