Hello and Thank you!

• Angeliana
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • "Followers of Andorra believe foremost in the power of redemption, and that far better than a slain or imprisoned foe is a foe that turns from the path of evil and becomes good."
  • Thank Yous: 364
21 Aug 2012 14:03 #1 by Angeliana (Angeliana)
Hello and Thank you! was created by Angeliana (Angeliana)
Hello all,

I wanted to introduce myself and make sure I properly thank everyone who has made my first Larp experience a blast so far. The KR June event was my first and this August event my second and both were totally full of awesome.

I am originally form Izmir, Turkey. I came here to the US for college ten years ago and stayed ever since. English is my fifth language but by far my favorite :) I am very grateful that KR is packed with understanding and nice folks who did not make fun of me for asking them to clarify words or skills constantly so thank you! I love games, all kinds of games and while I have played table top RPGs before I had never LARPed before. I was introduced to Knight Realms by my friend Larry (Rudolf IG) and was very intrigued, after months of reading about it and cruising the website I finally decided to give it a shot. My friends and I drive from Virginia so it is a solid 6 hour drive and so far it has been well worth it.

I want to especially thank the people who have gone out of their way to include me in things, to approach me when I was new, to explain rules and game related things to me, to protect me IG and make sure I was well taken care of in every way possible in and out of game. You are all truly a great group of individuals. Also the staff at KR deserve a big thank you for making all of this possible, please keep up the good work because people like me truly appreciate it!

I am not sure when I will be able to attend next but I really can't wait for it.
Thank you all for having me!

Dame Angeliana Himmlisch
The Heart of Winterdark
Healer of Count Sebastien Everest
High Priestess & Champion of Andorra

Alt: D ~ Artist ~ Captain of The Crimson Trident ~
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank Yous: 134
21 Aug 2012 15:16 #2 by Kelly (Kelly)
Replied by Kelly (Kelly) on topic Hello and Thank you!
We love having you at the game! Now that I know you're from Turkey, prepare yourself for a barrage of questions next time you're up :)

Dame Zafrin Yhatzi
Knight of Drega'mire

OOG: Kelly Osborne
The following user(s) said Thank You: Angeliana (Angeliana)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.433 seconds