New Player Hoping to start at the November event!

01 Nov 2012 14:16 #1 by Herrister G.D. Reynolds (steaknbits)
New Player Hoping to start at the November event! was created by Herrister G.D. Reynolds (steaknbits)
Hey everyone, a good friend of mine got me interested in joining up for this weekend's event! Unfortunately he might not be coming due to hurricane damage. I was hoping to make some new contacts to make those first moments in a new place a little less lonley. Also, I have no Idea where I'll wind up sleeping! Any tips for a new player trying not to freeze?

OOG:
Jason P.
  • Kadin D
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 53
01 Nov 2012 16:05 #2 by Kadin D (Katie D)
Replied by Kadin D (Katie D) on topic New Player Hoping to start at the November event!
Hey, welcome. There are usually always places to find a bed, I would recommend at least a sleeping bag and pillow. there are places in the main building, barn, monastery and various lands. The last 2 you need to all first cause there are usually for members of the lands or clergy. Best bet is to ask what is available at sign in Friday night. If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask.

Physician

Proprietor of the Ashby Family General Store

OOG - Katie DeFranza

New Player Marshal, Safety Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Herrister G.D. Reynolds (steaknbits)
  • GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
01 Nov 2012 16:12 #3 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic New Player Hoping to start at the November event!
If a given building houses a specific group (Mage's Guild, a Lord and his vassals, etc.), they will get preference for that building or room. That being said, we will go to great lengths to make sure everyone has a bed, even if it's in a "common area."

Be sure to bring plenty of layers, and read the Logistics section on the menu to your left - that will help!

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
  • Kelly
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank Yous: 134
01 Nov 2012 16:15 #4 by Kelly (Kelly)
Replied by Kelly (Kelly) on topic New Player Hoping to start at the November event!
Hey Jason,

You won't have a problem finding a place to sleep, see a staff member if you're feeling overwhelmed: www.knightrealms.com/contact-info.html

Bring a hat and gloves and if you have one, a black sweatshirt, black pants and some layers for your NPC shift. Its going to be cold this weekend but if you're prepared, it won't matter. A comfortable pair of boots would do you well, plus a ton of socks (its going to be muddy this weekend).

Dame Zafrin Yhatzi
Knight of Drega'mire

OOG: Kelly Osborne
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.487 seconds