New to knight realms

02 Nov 2012 02:14 #1 by Rage of Suo (suolegna)
New to knight realms was created by Rage of Suo (suolegna)
Im new and I'm trying to think of a character to make...I want to go in the dark magic direction but don't really know about it... Help me please... Also willing to join groups
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
02 Nov 2012 03:26 #2 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic New to knight realms
Hi person who's name I don't know,

Let me welcome you to Knight Realms. I hope you get to join us for a game & have fun. A good thing to start with is your name. Not necessarily your character name, but a name we can use to speak to you. Forum rules say you should have your real name (just the first is needed, not the full name) in your signature. That way we know what to call you. Second, we have a great section on our website called " New Players! It has a ton of infor on what you need and how to get started.

Now on your post you mentioned you wanna go in the "dark magic" direction. Well, there are ways to go that route. Our New Player Marshal can help with that or any marshal/staff person. Just know that In-Game (or as we call it, IG), some forms of "dark magic" are illegal & if your character is found knowing them or using them, it can lead to IG consequences. If you do wanna go that route... I suggest you read a section in the rulebook/website called Playing a Successful Rogue . Just modify it when it comes to being a dark spellcaster.

Once again, thanks for posting, I hope you get to play soon & feel free to post anymore questions. Also please browse through the forums a lot. Many questions and ideas have been hashed out and talked about in the past, so many answers maybe there.

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
02 Nov 2012 11:03 #3 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic New to knight realms
Hey dude. Names conor. I'm one of those new player marshals. Find me before checking in and well see what we can do.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.437 seconds