Unable to Attend. Question about the ball.

• Alicia D.
  • Thank Yous: 48
03 Nov 2012 10:20 - 03 Nov 2012 12:39 #1 by Alicia D. (MaidenInSnow)
Unable to Attend. Question about the ball. was created by Alicia D. (MaidenInSnow)
Well unfortunately I could not got to the November even because of travel problems. No gas and I live on LI so getting through the city is a pain :( So I can still go to the masquerade ball on the 10th but since I'm a new player, never been at knight realms before, can I still go to the ball?

IG:
Alicia M. Dura
The Woman in White.
==============
OOG: Raquel Allen
(Rocky)
==============
"Every time it snows, all new designs fall out of the sky. It's a wonder that so much beauty has been wasted. Because when they melt, they are lost...never to be seen again."
Last edit: 03 Nov 2012 12:39 by Alicia D. (MaidenInSnow).
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
03 Nov 2012 10:38 #2 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic Unable to Attend. Question about the ball.
Hey Raquel,
I think most of the staff is at event right now, so there maybe a delay in an official answer to this. However, we have had people make their character debut at the Masquerade Ball, so it won't be a problem. I highly recommend this, as the Ball is a RP event only... so you get to introduce your characters, get to know people, & talk, talk, talk... the night away & really get into your character at that event.

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
  • Chris G.
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Our Life is Made by the Death of Others...
  • Thank Yous: 95
04 Nov 2012 17:54 #3 by Chris G. (Cross)
Replied by Chris G. (Cross) on topic Unable to Attend. Question about the ball.
Raquel,

Absolutely! We welcome and encourage you to come out to the Ball and meet people in and out of game. It's a wonderful atmosphere and really a great social place to introduce yourself.

I look forward to seeing you there!

[hr]
Squire Lucas R. Brand
Squire to Lord Antrim Ardentfyre
--
Tanis Rily'anna
--
OOG: Chris Goley
Mook
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alicia D. (MaidenInSnow)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.467 seconds