Tower Mod Event Feedback

• Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
24 Apr 2013 13:01 - 24 Apr 2013 13:26 #1 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Tower Mod Event Feedback was created by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Hey guys,
For the people who went on the new player inverted tower mod could you please PM on your thoughts. I am looking to have you answer the following questions for me.

1. What did you enjoy about the mod?

2. What did you not enjoy?

3. What would you like to see next time around?

4. If you could have changed anything on the mod what would it be?

Please please take a few seconds and let me know. I promise it will make your next event even better. (Even if you are to high of a level next event please reply to this and it would help greatly) Any feedback even past these questions will help for next time.

Also like it says above please send me a private message. This prevents things being posted and the following occurring "oh such and such needs to change" and another player posting below yours saying "You're crazy this should stay how it is"

Thanks guys.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
Last edit: 24 Apr 2013 13:26 by Caelvan (Caelvan).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gustav (Whitt), Caldor Eirson (Caldor), Valdex Tenebras (Valdex Tenebras)
  • Valdex Tenebras
  • Let the Chaos reign free and control your thoughts
  • Thank Yous: 10
24 Apr 2013 17:14 #2 by Valdex Tenebras (Valdex Tenebras)
Replied by Valdex Tenebras (Valdex Tenebras) on topic Tower Mod Event Feedback
1. What did you enjoy about the mod? Interacting with the different PC's and learning that it is always good to have a lengthy piece of fabric on hand. this time it was the belt to my Tunic, last time it was my scarfs :P

2. What did you not enjoy? Nothing was really all that unenjoyable to me

3. What would you like to see next time around? Monsters that aim to get the PC's who hang in the back involved in combat a little more

4. If you could have changed anything on the mod what would it be? A better reward for those who did not get an item from the chest after the mod was finished

IG: Valdex A. Tenebras, Vassal of Drega'Mire
================
OOG: Cameron Wallace
===================
"Pain, Misery, and Despair. All of these are crucial parts of life. Which will you enjoy the most?"
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.427 seconds