New Player: Craig Anderson

07 May 2013 12:44 #1 by Appollonius Petrichor (Libraryguy)
New Player: Craig Anderson was created by Appollonius Petrichor (Libraryguy)
Hi there!

I know a few of you already. I've played in LARPs with some of you, and some of you are friends on Facebook. But for the rest of you, HI! My name is Craig, I'm a 42 year old married purple-haired librarian, and I've been playing in LARPs for ... well, for a while. ([cringe] 1994?) Unfortunately, I've had a bad habit of really getting into a LARP, and then dropping it due to various life circumstances. :( But this time, I feel like I'm in for the long haul. :)

I've wanted to play in a large-scale boffer-style LARP for a while, and I've heard a-plenty of good things about KR. I am hoping to make it to the next game. (The weekend of the 17th-19th game) That is, assuming I get my goat legs done by this weekend. [Satyrs reprazent]

I feel like I have a thousand or so questions, and I've already pestered Jason T. about some of these; but I'll try to just learn as I go and not be an annoying git. As I said, I have played LARPs before, but they're all just a little different, aren't they? So if you see a purple-haired Satyr wandering around the camp doing something absolutely idiotic, please be patient with me. :)

That's pretty much it. If you have any questions, please feel free to bring them here. I'm a reference librarian, questions are kind of what we DO. :cheer: (Seriously, if any of you need the help of an academic reference librarian for OOG high school/college assignments, please hit me up)

In-Game: Well, I was thinking of "Ambrosius", but I haven't actually submitted my character yet, so I don't know.
Out-of-Game: Craig Anderson

Ambrosius Petrichor
Vassal of Alisandria

OOG: Craig Anderson (purple-haired librarian guy)
  • Narcis
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • "For every living person there are generations of dead. Which realm would you rather rule?"
  • Thank Yous: 450
07 May 2013 13:20 #2 by Narcis (ChrisR)
Replied by Narcis (ChrisR) on topic New Player: Craig Anderson
Welcome! I hope to see you at game! There are many new player marshals wandering about the boards and I'm sure they'll be able to answer whatever you have questions about!

Also: Satyrs are awesome.

OOG:Chris R.
Storyteller / Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Appollonius Petrichor (Libraryguy)
  • Kadin D
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 53
07 May 2013 13:28 #3 by Kadin D (Katie D)
Replied by Kadin D (Katie D) on topic New Player: Craig Anderson
Hey, I'm one of the new player marshals that she mentioned. Anything you want to ask me and my fellow new player marshals are here to help. Hopefully you can make it to the event, lots of cool stuff planned for new players this and every event. Look forward to seeing you there.

Physician

Proprietor of the Ashby Family General Store

OOG - Katie DeFranza

New Player Marshal, Safety Marshal
07 May 2013 13:29 #4 by Caldor Eirson (Caldor)
Replied by Caldor Eirson (Caldor) on topic New Player: Craig Anderson
My wife and I will be attending our second event with KR this month, and we look forward to playing with you.

Caldor Eirson,

Gothi and High Priest of Gaia
Wedding Planner, Match Maker,
Vintner
Spiritual Advisor To Kaladonia

~~~~~~
OOG: Jason M.
Deputy Kitchen Marshal
Land System Marshal

Q: How many people does it take to teach a barbarian how to read?
A: 1 knight, 3 squires, and 1 master of the mages guild.
~~~~~~~
12 May 2013 00:38 #5 by Sean Moulson (Moulson13)
Replied by Sean Moulson (Moulson13) on topic New Player: Craig Anderson
My name is Sean Moulson and I am another new player marshall.

Unfortunatly I will not be at the next event, however if you have any questions please let me know and I will answer to the best of my ability.

Anhil Shadesar, Knight of Kaladonia

Storyteller
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.517 seconds