A Question about Barbarians

09 Jul 2013 21:20 #1 by Jason Martello (JasonM)
A Question about Barbarians was created by Jason Martello (JasonM)
I am looking to create a barbarian, and was wondering if there was a race packet with more background on the race than what was found in the rulebook. For instance, list of different tribes, or what the barbarians call themselves (Do they really call themselves barbarians, or do they have their own name for their race?).

Any guidance on where to find this information would be very helpful.

Jason Martello
  • Grimkjell Eirson
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • "You! Small man! Hold my furs while I kill this."
  • Thank Yous: 500
09 Jul 2013 21:52 #2 by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Replied by Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings) on topic A Question about Barbarians
Talk to Rayven's player. Also I plau a barbarian as does my friend Jason. We're brothers ig. Lots of other barbarian players around too and we're all glad to help.

IG: Sir Grimkjell Eirson
Knight of Pendarvin
Guardian of Mercy

OOG: William Hannings
Land system Marshal
  • GJSchaller
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Character is to a person, what carbon is to steel.
  • Thank Yous: 1379
09 Jul 2013 21:53 #3 by GJSchaller (GJSchaller)
Replied by GJSchaller (GJSchaller) on topic A Question about Barbarians
Hello! Welcome to the Forums!

Everything we have at the moment is on the website, in public, for everyone to see. The "Baronial Library" section of the menu to the left should contain some information, as well as the Maps.

There is a colloquialism of "Northmen" to be polite instead of "Barbarian," if the speaker doesn't want to offend them.

We're working on adding more content / background, and we'll post once it becomes available.

Also, as a note - we ask that you sign all your posts with your OOG name, or at least a first name and last initial. I know you have it as your display name, but because those names change as you make new PCs, it's best to take a moment and click on "My Profile" at the forums, and update your Signature to include your name. (This way, it will appear on all posts automatically.)

Thank you, and welcome to KR!

Lord Gideon Weaveforger of Kaladonia
Steward of Elvalion
OOG: Geoffrey Schaller
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grimkjell Eirson (BillHannings)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.449 seconds