From the mystic Aether a new player strides forth

• Xamal
  • Thank Yous: 1
24 Jul 2013 12:14 #1 by Xamal (maxhavoc)
From the mystic Aether a new player strides forth was created by Xamal (maxhavoc)
Greetings and salutations!

My name is Ben Greenberg and I'm a new player planning to show up to the July event. I'm going to be playing a High Elf Mage (name as yet undetermined).

I have a few questions.
  1. How do I add HTML to my forum signature? Standard tags like <br> don't seem to work
  2. Where can I find character builder and background forms? The downloads section appears to be empty
  3. Where can I find more information on the lore of specific races, or is it all IG only? I just wanted it for the sake of constructing a background that's in keeping with the lore of the world
  4. I'm being referred by a current player, where am I to provide that information?

Thanks!

OOG Name: Ben Greenberg
24 Jul 2013 13:06 #2 by Sean Moulson (Moulson13)
Replied by Sean Moulson (Moulson13) on topic From the mystic Aether a new player strides forth
Hi Ben,
My name is Sean and I am one of the many new player marshals here to help you with everything that you need.

2. That is interesting I will investigate for you however if you jot down what you want on a piece of paper and bring it we can write it up for you when you get to the game. Also try this www.knightrealms.com/downloads/forms-1/2...builderpdf/file.html

3. Lore is something that is still being updated and worked on. What we have now is in the Baronial Library section. All that information is common knowledge and you might be able to get a little more there.

4. When you get to the game and check in let the people know at check in know.

Anhil Shadesar, Knight of Kaladonia

Storyteller
24 Jul 2013 18:42 #3 by Jade Peverell (Angel M.)
Replied by Jade Peverell (Angel M.) on topic From the mystic Aether a new player strides forth
Hey Ben,

I see that Sean has you pretty much covered as far as your questions go. However, if by chance you come up with more or need any help with getting your character card set up there will be plenty of New Player Marshals at sign in to help you out.

Look foward to meeting you soon!

Jade Peverell

"When it comes time to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with the fear of death, so when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home."
OOG: Angel Mowery

Role Play Marshal
New Player Marshal
  • Elric_Ashby
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • LORD OF POTATOES
  • Thank Yous: 113
24 Jul 2013 18:48 #4 by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby)
Replied by Elric_Ashby (Elric_Ashby) on topic From the mystic Aether a new player strides forth
Another Ben... Oh dear!
Can't wait to have you on board.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Father Elric Ashby, Artificer, Priest of Galladel, Master of the Adventurer's guild, Warden of the Phokus.

Dr. Viktor Solvei, Pioneer Surgeon

OOG Benjamin Oakley, New Player Marshal... of doom
  • Augustus
  • Thank Yous: 56
24 Jul 2013 23:32 #5 by Augustus (OEBlaze)
Replied by Augustus (OEBlaze) on topic From the mystic Aether a new player strides forth
Hello
My name is Justin, and I am another New Player Marshall. You seem to have the idea with asking questions, but if there's anything else you need, you can post here, or shoot me a PM, and I'll see what I can do. As far as your character builder goes, if the link Sean posted doesn't work for whatever reason, I'll have a few printed out at sign-in, and I'll be able to walk you through it. Welcome aboard, and I look forward to seeing you in Travance!

John Smith
[hr][hr]Augustus Waters
Private in the Baronial Guard

[hr]OOG: Justin E. Torres
New Player Marshal
[hr]
  • Xamal
  • Thank Yous: 1
25 Jul 2013 13:19 #6 by Xamal (maxhavoc)
Replied by Xamal (maxhavoc) on topic From the mystic Aether a new player strides forth
Thanks to everyone for the helpful replies. The character builder link did indeed work. What time does new player training start tomorrow?

OOG Name: Ben Greenberg
  • Croínamara
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Sock Marshal
  • Thank Yous: 467
26 Jul 2013 17:02 #7 by Croínamara (Jen)
Replied by Croínamara (Jen) on topic From the mystic Aether a new player strides forth
I do not know! But, If i had to hazard a guess, it's ususally an hour or two before layon, and layon is at ten so EITHER EIGHT OR NINE and it's in the barn.
If you miss it for some reason, they still have the walk around directly after announcements and layon is called, and there will still be some marshals available in logistics. Make yourself known and someone will definitely find a way to help you :)

Croínamara Ull Uidhir of Clan Uidhir
Squire to Knight Captain Magnus
Chancellor of the Arts
Sergeant of the Baronial Guard

OOG:
Jen F.
Roleplay Marshal
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.482 seconds