New....................ish player

25 May 2008 15:37 #1 by Vladimus McCall (Vladimus McCall)
New....................ish player was created by Vladimus McCall (Vladimus McCall)
I came to KR many years ago for a few events, but have not been in over four years.  Now I am back in the neighborhood, i am looking into coming back.  I see a lot of new rules and many old faces missing :(

"Young brain, old feet, someday soon the both will meet"
Rich B
"This is my life, this is the place that meant for me, everyone's gone, the planet was left alone.........................to me
25 May 2008 17:39 #2 by Wou Tou Shen (Wou Tou Shen)
Replied by Wou Tou Shen (Wou Tou Shen) on topic New....................ish player
hey buddy welcome back..
glad to see that you are thinking about rejoining our little group of you will..

but if you could just do me a favor, we like for people on the forums to sign there names on there post if you dont want your whole name thats fine a first name will be fine..  thanks again in advance.. hey and again welcome back

peace

Wou-Tou Shen

Be one in mind and body.

I am the stone that stands firm atop the largest mountain in Pendarvin, the strongest winds, nor the harshest rains will not move me.
(oog derrick)
27 May 2008 16:41 - 01 Jun 2008 15:35 #3 by Vladimus McCall (Vladimus McCall)
Replied by Vladimus McCall (Vladimus McCall) on topic New....................ish player
wow i remember you,  and boldrick and xantheus, Sir Jeffrey and rayne..................WOW i guess from my response (or lack of one) it doesnt seem  as welcoming as it used to be :(

Rich B
"This is my life, this is the place that meant for me, everyone's gone, the planet was left alone.........................to me
Last edit: 01 Jun 2008 15:35 by .
05 Jun 2008 11:03 #4 by Draknar DoKanen (Draknar DoKanen)
Replied by Draknar DoKanen (Draknar DoKanen) on topic New....................ish player
People probably were scared off because they don't know your name since you STILL didn't sign your post.

Try it, it works.

--Skimmel

Skimmel
RP Marshal, Rules Marshal, Storyteller
05 Jun 2008 11:28 #5 by Jacob Kanane (Jacob Kanane)
Replied by Jacob Kanane (Jacob Kanane) on topic New....................ish player
Yes, many of the older players might have an easier time remembering you if you signed your name. We're still a pretty friendly group here.

Brother Jacob Kanane
Templar of the Order of the Mailed Fist

(oog) Rob Irving
  • Kendrick
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 4
05 Jun 2008 13:06 #6 by Kendrick (Kendrick)
Replied by Kendrick (Kendrick) on topic New....................ish player
It helps us since age is robbing us slowly of our faculties.

Brother Kendrick Maeldun
Paladin of the White Fox

oog Chris K
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
05 Jun 2008 15:57 #7 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic New....................ish player
Ya, I dont think anyone was being unwelcoming on purpose, its just hard to welcome someone without having at least some kind of name to use, so likely everyone was waiting on that.

Hope to hear from you ;)

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
06 Jun 2008 13:17 #8 by Vladimus McCall (Vladimus McCall)
Replied by Vladimus McCall (Vladimus McCall) on topic New....................ish player
well Vladimus McCall is what i want to be called when I get to come back to KR,  I played years ago as Magnus McCain (real name Rich Bennett

Rich B
06 Jun 2008 14:09 #9 by Draknar DoKanen (Draknar DoKanen)
Replied by Draknar DoKanen (Draknar DoKanen) on topic New....................ish player
Well, I can't say that I remember your character, but I've always been terrible with names.

At any rate, welcome back Rich.  There are a lot of changes, but I think you'll still enjoy it just at least as much as back in the day, if not more so.

Hope to see you soon.

--Sean

Skimmel
RP Marshal, Rules Marshal, Storyteller
11 Jun 2008 20:43 #10 by Vladimus McCall (Vladimus McCall)
did you used to play a character that accidently ripped out Boldricks heart once at that camp that KR was only at for three events

Rich B
  • Elawyn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 177
11 Jun 2008 21:04 #11 by Elawyn (Elawyn)
Replied by Elawyn (Elawyn) on topic New....................ish player

but if you could just do me a favor, we like for people on the forums to sign there names on there post if you dont want your whole name thats fine a first name will be fine..  thanks again in advance.. hey and again welcome back

As Derrick has already asked, please sign your posts with an out of game name.  It is a rule of the Forums to which all posters must comply.

Defend the Land for it is the Base of the Pillar,

Elawyn Featherthorn Brightstar
Acolyte of the Circle of Ten & Chosen of Fey Lord Tillion
Guardian of Belladeen

---
OOG: Kristen M.
  • Erdrick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 161
11 Jun 2008 22:53 #12 by Erdrick (Erdrick)
Replied by Erdrick (Erdrick) on topic New....................ish player

well Vladimus McCall is what i want to be called when I get to come back to KR,  I played years ago as Magnus McCain (real name Rich Bennett

Though I can't say I remember you specifically from the name your character card is still in the database.

Lord Erdrick Brightstar
Guardian of Belladeen
(Samuel Roberts)
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
12 Jun 2008 12:52 #13 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic New....................ish player
His real name is Rich Bennett, I remember you Rich!

Can someone explain to him how he can put it his name into his sig so he dosn't have to worry about it in the future?

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
12 Jun 2008 12:57 #14 by Jacob Kanane (Jacob Kanane)
Replied by Jacob Kanane (Jacob Kanane) on topic New....................ish player
To set up your signature:
1: Click "Profile" on the top of the page.
2. On the Profile page, click on "Forum Profile Information" underneath "Modify Profile"
3. Enter your signature in the space provided, including atleast  your first name.
4. Hit "Change Profile" on the bottom of the page.
5. ?
6. Profit.

Brother Jacob Kanane
Templar of the Order of the Mailed Fist

(oog) Rob Irving
  • Daedri
  • Thank Yous: 1
12 Jun 2008 13:20 #15 by Daedri (Daedri)
Replied by Daedri (Daedri) on topic New....................ish player
So Ive got this joke I want to tell.

Can someone write the punchline?

Daedri Elensar
Shipwright to the People

Craig Odell
14 Jun 2008 14:26 #16 by Vladimus McCall (Vladimus McCall)
I think I may figured it out.  I see a lot of rules that are different now and a lot of strange faces :)

Rich B
  • Janus
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 0
16 Jun 2008 12:23 #17 by Janus (Janus)
Replied by Janus (Janus) on topic New....................ish player

5. ?
6. Profit.

Are the underpants gnomes ever gonna stop being funny?

Janus Ivillious
Court Sorcerer of Winterdark

Every man has his own destiny: the only imperative is to follow it, to accept it, no matter where it leads him.

Mike Dennis

RP Marshal
25 Jun 2008 21:26 #18 by Vladimus McCall (Vladimus McCall)
wow,  the level of humour has dropped too I see

:)

Rich B
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.587 seconds