A couple of questions...

• AmovBC
  • Thank Yous: 7
30 Aug 2014 15:40 #1 by AmovBC (amovingtarget)
A couple of questions... was created by AmovBC (amovingtarget)
Hey guys,

I'm technically not a new player considering the august event was my 3rd at KR, but I feel I should still introduce myself and I have a couple of a newbie questions...
So hi, I'm Ben :D Nice to meet you all!

The first thing is. how do I access the card system from this website? I wrote my email address down on my soul last event before leaving, but I seem to need a separate account/login when accessing the card system...any suggestions?

Also, when editing my profile, I see a category called "personal text"...what is that exactly? It sounds like a signature (I made one and I hope it shows up), but there must be some kind of difference between the two..

Lastly, how do I get one of those cool black-background pictures that I see almost everybody has? I've seen the photo booth at the inn, but I don't know how to schedule a photo-taking for me, how much it costs or any other pertinent information...

Any answers at all to these questions would be cool :D
Again, it's great to finally meet you all and I hope to see you guys soon at the September event! :D

OOG - Ben C.

“True courage is not fighting without fear, but in spite of it.”
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
30 Aug 2014 16:47 #2 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Re:A couple of questions...
1: to access the site for the card system there is a link in the side bar.

2: Personal text is what goes under your forum picture on the left side. Signature goes below all your posts.

3: you just need to ask Kyle and he should be able to take your photo. If it shows up on the website photos you just link that on the profile picture forum link.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.470 seconds