Questions about torturers

• Wylla H.
  • Thank Yous: 48
03 Sep 2014 03:13 #1 by Wylla H. (Tifferzlives)
Questions about torturers was created by Wylla H. (Tifferzlives)
Hey all,

I have a friend who is coming to this weeks event and will be playing a torturer. I am asking a couple of questions on their behalf.

First, how do you find work as a torturer, since it's not openly talked about, or will they just have to keep their ears open and listen for people who may be in need of this specific profession?

Second, how much body is ideal for a torturer?

Thanks for any input :)

(OOG Tiffany Yoder)
03 Sep 2014 10:13 #2 by Sean Moulson (Moulson13)
Replied by Sean Moulson (Moulson13) on topic Questions about torturers
Hello my name is Sean and I am a new player marshall.

You can find work as a "Torturer" in some lands. Also sometime people need to know that the npc or pc that they captured is telling the truth. Also the lists has some other skills so you can hide the fact that the character may be using other not so reputable skills.

As for body that is totally your choice. I know many higher level character who wear lots of armour but only have 1 body. Others invest lots of build into body. The choice is yours, and yours alone.

Anhil Shadesar, Knight of Kaladonia

Storyteller
04 Sep 2014 15:43 #3 by Meander Correlis (SarahBrand)
Replied by Meander Correlis (SarahBrand) on topic Questions about torturers
Hello!

Jumping off of what Sean said, I have a friend who first came into game as essentially a ship's doctor--but instead of having the physician list, he came in with the torturer list because that was the profession of the man on board who had taught him. Always feel free to do neat stuff like that. ^^

~Meander Correlis, Master Alchemist
Baronial Ambassador to Londwyn
Champion of Homunculi City

(OOG: Sarah Brand)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.472 seconds