Brand new to LARP and the event, but can't wait!

28 Nov 2014 11:14 #1 by Alaric Laurent (Alaric Laurent)
Brand new to LARP and the event, but can't wait! was created by Alaric Laurent (Alaric Laurent)
Hello all!

My name is Thomas Greene, and I'm coming to my first event later on tonight and throughout the weekend. A friend from work told us about his time with Knight Realms and LARPing in general and it sounds like a blast. I'm coming along with Joseph Trybus (another new player) and we both can't wait to give it a try.

I am starting as a Cleric of Valos and have my stats all sorted thanks to a few other players. I hope to meet a ton of new people and make some good friends. See you all later on tonight or this weekend!

Thomas Greene
28 Nov 2014 11:25 #2 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Replied by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042) on topic Brand new to LARP and the event, but can't wait!
Welcome to Knight Realms! I hope you have a great event.

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
28 Nov 2014 11:39 #3 by Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf)
Replied by Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf) on topic Brand new to LARP and the event, but can't wait!
Welcome to KR! Remember to bring warm clothes, especially socks.

Kanas Silverfang

OOG: Jeremy Schwartz
28 Nov 2014 14:05 #4 by Sister Danae (Danae)
Replied by Sister Danae (Danae) on topic Re:Brand new to LARP and the event, but can't wait!
Hi! My names Michaela and I play a cleric of Valos too. I'd love to get a chance to meet you sometime this weekend, and if you have any questions about RPing or anything feel free to ask one of your friendly neighborhood New player marshals.

Looking forward to meeting you, and make sure to bring lots of extra dry clothing so you can keep warm over the weekend.

Dame Danae Hainsworth
Cleric of Valos
Second Knight of Pendarvin

"Where something bad happens, you have three choices...
You can either let it define you, let it destroy you, or let it strengthen you."

OOG: Michaela Benton
  • Onca
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 202
28 Nov 2014 15:00 #5 by Onca (Lorelai)
Replied by Onca (Lorelai) on topic Brand new to LARP and the event, but can't wait!
Hey! I hope this gets to you in time. I'm Onca, a new player marshal. Welcome to KR!

If you have questions, you can Pm me since it is short notice, or you are welcome to save them for tonight at new player training. We will help you with applying your character concept to an in-game card in the barn whenever you arrive (starting by 7 or so) and the intro class is at 9.30 in the barn.

Please remember, the camp is not well-heated and much of the action happens outdoors. Bring warm layers, in-game is better but safety first. Bring socks and more socks and comfy boots and also socks. If you have waterproof boots all the better. Bring a cloak if you have one or feel free to ask around for me...I have several spare cloaks.

Let me know if I can help! See ya tonight.

~ Lorelai Sihnon VonRitter
Huntress of Galladel
Head of House VonRitter of the Witch Hunter Academy

OOG:
Rachel Jump/Onca
(New Player Marshal)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.453 seconds