New Player (Status: Dedicated)

• Don-Clad
  • Thank Yous: 5
21 Apr 2015 01:08 #1 by Don-Clad (Door-Mat)
New Player (Status: Dedicated) was created by Don-Clad (Door-Mat)
Hi, I'm new. My main character as of Friday and into the foreseeable future is Donitus Cladimere (Don Clad)! I'm pretty sure I've had the best opening experience to Knight Realms possible. Although I started off rough on Friday running from the beholder and was lost throughout most of Saturday I'm glad I came. I didn't know what I was getting into besides that I knew what I wanted for my character in back-story and profession. I was a little wary as to what I wanted outside of it but now after deciding on some minor alterations to him I'm LOVING my new version of Don Clad.... Don is an old character of mine who I love playing again and again and now Knight Realms may have one of my favorite incarnations of him!!!
I thought I'd be more combat oriented but I realized once I was actually able to fully get into character I really preferred the Role-Play, even though I still have fun fighting. I received a lot of advice from players and although I don't know everyone obviously my friends have had a great enough experience I know we'll be coming back for more!

Just wanted to say Hi and Say I had Fun, Thanks for Reading!!

Full Name: Daan Apis Khalid Amir
Kormyrianized Nick Name: Don-Clad
Private of the Baronial Guard (Contracted for Inquisitiorial Expertise)
Profession(s): Mubesha, Speaker, Freelance Bartender and Host.
Quote: At some point you're so used to getting your hands dirty you forget when you've last washed them.

OOG: Vinnie Rogalski
ALT: Polyp (speaker of mushrooms, protector of the Kin)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sister Danae (Danae), Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Argyle Del Dragon (AngryCelt)
21 Apr 2015 03:44 #2 by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood)
Replied by Ilana Darkwood (Ilana_Darkwood) on topic New Player (Status: Dedicated)
Hi there!
Don't forgot to add your real name to your signature so us folk know who you are so new friends can say hello :D

I'm glad you enjoyed yourself, my first DnD character is what started my time here so I understand adding a new twist to an old idea and running with it.

Ever need help with anything, just let one of us know!

OOG:
Marcella Torres
Land System Deputy
New Player Marshal
21 Apr 2015 07:03 #3 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Replied by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042) on topic New Player (Status: Dedicated)
My new PC that started this month borrows his name and a few mannerisms from a table top character I played for a bit but is pretty different otherwise. I am glad you had a great time! Welcome to Knight Realms.

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
  • Croínamara
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Sock Marshal
  • Thank Yous: 467
21 Apr 2015 12:01 #4 by Croínamara (Jen)
Replied by Croínamara (Jen) on topic New Player (Status: Dedicated)
WOOOOO!!! Welcome to KR!

This event was really intense, so I'm glad you were able to find a bit of a niche and work out your character into something you were able to play and enjoy :D I look forward to RPing with you in the future and hope to see you and your friends again soon at game!

Croínamara Ull Uidhir of Clan Uidhir
Squire to Knight Captain Magnus
Chancellor of the Arts
Sergeant of the Baronial Guard

OOG:
Jen F.
Roleplay Marshal
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.519 seconds