New PC Re-Do

• Not An Assassin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • I'm not a man fighting against monsters, I'm a monster fighting against the world as it reclaims itself.
  • Thank Yous: 344
30 Jun 2015 13:16 #1 by Not An Assassin (Salem)
New PC Re-Do was created by Not An Assassin (Salem)
I think this is a good place to put these questions.

My Fiancée came to game in June of 2013, and has only played that one event. She played a thief but wasn't very happy with the character and wants to start anew. Now the Rulebook says:
Oops, I Don’t Like My Character…
Don’t worry; you always have the option of changing all of the above character aspects before your character’s third event. For example, if after one event as an elven mage you decide that playing that character isn’t for you, but that a human warrior seems just right, you may switch. Be a little surer of your choice the second time around, however, because after your character’s second event (before the beginning of their third event, at Lay-On), their attributes are locked in.

She wants to change her character around..Race, Profession, Skills...The works. However, She also wants to do Full Time NPC This coming Event.
She's worried that because she'll be coming to an Event as a FTNPC that it'll lock in her current character.

Now, I'm pretty sure that despite her doing FTNPC she can still get with an NP marshal and re-do her character with a new sheet. But I would like that to be clarified.
Also, I've created an alt and have been paying for him. But when he got created, I did not have the skills I wanted to give him with me and therefore he does not have any. I have not played him yet (for obvious reasons), but I have payed for him I believe three or four times now. I'd like to know if I can get together with an NP marshal and have his skills (The first 50 build worth) taken care of. I do not plan to play as him in July. So maybe I can get with someone to help me on this?

Thank you guys!

Salem Noire, Lieutenant Commander of the Blood Spirits

Lieutenant Leon Drekken of House Zezima

OOG-Reece Belmont
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
30 Jun 2015 14:51 #2 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic New PC Re-Do
Reese, see me next game and we'll figure it out.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Not An Assassin (Salem), Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
30 Jun 2015 14:54 - 30 Jun 2015 14:55 #3 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic New PC Re-Do
First, congratulations!

Since she's only played the character the one time, her character's second and third events haven't happened yet. Also, if she would be NPCing this coming event, that wouldn't count as an event for her character either. At least, it would make sense if that were the case, and I'd be happy to help her with the rewrite.

As for your alt, I'm not familiar with how that works, so I hope someone else has that answer.

Last edit: 30 Jun 2015 14:55 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche).
  • Not An Assassin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • I'm not a man fighting against monsters, I'm a monster fighting against the world as it reclaims itself.
  • Thank Yous: 344
30 Jun 2015 14:57 #4 by Not An Assassin (Salem)
Replied by Not An Assassin (Salem) on topic New PC Re-Do
Will do Conor! Thanks!

Thank you too, Jeff!

Salem Noire, Lieutenant Commander of the Blood Spirits

Lieutenant Leon Drekken of House Zezima

OOG-Reece Belmont
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
  • Matt D
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Photographer extraordinaire!
  • Thank Yous: 557
30 Jun 2015 15:05 #5 by Matt D (MattD)
Replied by Matt D (MattD) on topic New PC Re-Do
Since she will be playing an NPC nextevent, it doesn't count as an event attended so the next event she PCs she can rewrite. Our have Connor do it the same month she npcs so we can get it into the system. I'll work with you on that alt. We will get it figured out. Message me on Facebook

Elias Ashby
Proprietor of the Ashby Family General Store

Lord Templar Rayven Nightwing of the Order of Holy Light

(OOG - Matt D. - Photographer)
03 Jul 2015 16:14 #6 by Jim Warrington (Mechinik)
Replied by Jim Warrington (Mechinik) on topic New PC Re-Do
I have figured out that I need to change one of Druid spell domains .. from tempest to fauna is that covered under the new PC 3 game rule too ?

Brannoc Sinclair
Jim W-
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
03 Jul 2015 16:38 #7 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic New PC Re-Do
Yes. It is labelled as a rewrite of your character which you can do instantly as long as it is within 3 events.

If it's after your 3 events you need to unlearn all the skills through usual means.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.470 seconds