Winterdark Masquerade Ball Questions - October 24th

• Dethie Blackeby
  • Ná bac le cúraimí na ndragan, ós briosc atá tú agus fíorbhlasta le h-anlann trátaí!
  • Thank Yous: 37
13 Oct 2015 13:36 #1 by Dethie Blackeby (DethieBlackeby)
Winterdark Masquerade Ball! - October 24th was created by Dethie Blackeby (DethieBlackeby)
Is there a first-timer rate like in the regular game, or a guest rate if we want to bring someone who isn't part of the game?

IG: Dethie Blackeby
Vassal of Kaladonia
OOG: Merideth P.... or you can still call me Dethie :)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
13 Oct 2015 17:24 - 20 Oct 2015 00:23 #2 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Winterdark Masquerade Ball! - October 24th
[strike]There is no first-timer rate if you're playing a PC. However,[/strike] Yes, you can either come to the Ball at the reduced rate for your first event or NPC for $20.
[Edited as per James' post below.]

www.knightrealms.com/events/event-inform...rk-moresca-ball.html

Cost to NPC at the Ball will be the reduced price of $20. You will get all the build for PCing, you get to self teach or learn skills just as a PC would. Every NPC who lets us know that they are coming by two weeks prior to the event will have a NPC role hand crafted for them by plot. Please send an email to James to let him know if you are coming to NPC.

-Jeff

Last edit: 20 Oct 2015 00:23 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche).
  • Dethie Blackeby
  • Ná bac le cúraimí na ndragan, ós briosc atá tú agus fíorbhlasta le h-anlann trátaí!
13 Oct 2015 17:50 #3 by Dethie Blackeby (DethieBlackeby)
Replied by Dethie Blackeby (DethieBlackeby) on topic Winterdark Masquerade Ball! - October 24th
No, I saw that, but I have a friend who is potentially interested in the game and it was suggested to me that this would be a nice safe (entirely non-combat) way to introduce her to it. I was also thinking of it re: people who might want to bring a significant other who doesn't game.

Vassal of Kaladonia
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
13 Oct 2015 22:35 #4 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Winterdark Masquerade Ball! - October 24th
I'd suggest messaging James on here as well as Facebook and seeing what he thinks, considering he's the big cheese.

• Dethie Blackeby
14 Oct 2015 05:44 #5 by Dethie Blackeby (DethieBlackeby)
Replied by Dethie Blackeby (DethieBlackeby) on topic Winterdark Masquerade Ball! - October 24th
If there isn't something already established, I'mma just assume it's not a thing.

Vassal of Kaladonia
  • Gallion
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 2677
19 Oct 2015 23:28 #6 by Gallion (Gallion)
Replied by Gallion (Gallion) on topic Winterdark Masquerade Ball! - October 24th
Sorry for the late response. In the past I have allowed you to use your first time event fee reduction at the ball, its just not as cost efficient as if you use it at a regular event. When signing in just let me know that its your first time PC'ing a Knight Realms event and ask for the first time rate.

- James C. Kimball Director, Knight Realms
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Dethie Blackeby (DethieBlackeby)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.444 seconds