New Player

21 Apr 2016 16:06 #1 by Karen McErlean (kmack678)
New Player was created by Karen McErlean (kmack678)
Hi, I just joined and am really looking forward to coming to a weekend event. I saw that the events typically go until 4pm on Sunday, but the one in May is Mother's Day weekend. Will it still run that late into Sunday? I don't want to to cut my time there short, so if it is going the full afternoon, I'll see if I can come to the one in June or July.

Is it a problem to come alone?

OOG: Karen M

Karen McErlean
  • Kadin D
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 53
21 Apr 2016 16:14 #2 by Kadin D (Katie D)
Replied by Kadin D (Katie D) on topic New Player
Hey, I'm Katie D, one of the new player marshals. The game is usually called around 2pm, while the npc shift ends at 1pm. It should be no problem leaning a bit early, just make sure you get your camp and cabin clean up signed (we all pitch in to clean up after games). You are also more than welcome to come alone, you will get drawn into all sorts of stuff with plot.

Let us know if you have any other questions, we are here to help.

Physician

Proprietor of the Ashby Family General Store

OOG - Katie DeFranza

New Player Marshal, Safety Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Mantel (sigma-j), Karen McErlean (kmack678)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
21 Apr 2016 16:52 #3 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic New Player
Hi Karen! I'm Jeff, also a New Player Marshal. What Katie said is true, just make sure you tell James that you have to leave somewhat early so that he knows you need an earlier clean-up assignment. He's the owner of the Camp and the Director of Knight Realms.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j), Karen McErlean (kmack678)
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
21 Apr 2016 17:57 #4 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic New Player
Hi Karen!

Conor, also a NPM. I don't need to repeat what the other two have already told you, so instead...

WELCOME TO KNIGHT REALMS!!!

Any questions feel free to ask.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Mantel (sigma-j), Karen McErlean (kmack678)
22 Apr 2016 11:10 #5 by Karen McErlean (kmack678)
Replied by Karen McErlean (kmack678) on topic New Player
Thank you so much for replying. I'm going to see if I can swing coming to the May event. I don't really have anything as I've never done anything like this before, but have always really been interested, just not active. Probably because I was nervous about it.

Thanks!

Karen McErlean
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
22 Apr 2016 13:18 - 22 Apr 2016 13:19 #6 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic New Player
Speaking of not really having anything, this is a picture from my first event, three years ago next month. The tunic and scrubs were from my friend, because I forgot to bring garb with me; that belt is from another friend; and the sword tucked into that belt is one that I borrowed from the game.

As for being nervous, I have plenty of experience there. Playing and acting in the woods with a bunch of nerds once a month, definitely helps!

-Jeff

Last edit: 22 Apr 2016 13:19 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Onca (Lorelai), Mantel (sigma-j), Karen McErlean (kmack678)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.455 seconds