Chat with a Card Marshal?

• Urkug
  • Thank Yous: 6
08 Jun 2016 11:48 - 08 Jun 2016 12:03 #1 by Urkug (bluellama777)
Chat with a Card Marshal? was created by Urkug (bluellama777)
I know this is the wrong place to put this, but I don't know any Card Marshalls to PM. I'm a new player and my character card has quite a few errors that have persisted since April. Reporting the error in the card system has yielded very strange results. Logistics at the event told me they couldn't make changes, and to "find a card marshal, they are out there." Is there anyway I could chat with a Card Marshall to get some of my issues resolved? For example, my character is race "None", which has serious BP ramifications. Just to name the first problem. I am within my first three events, valid for re-spec. I don't want to re-spec much really, just get some errors fixed.

Any card marshal with some spare time care to PM me?

-Kyle R.
Urkug Uijeongbu
Last edit: 08 Jun 2016 12:03 by Urkug (bluellama777). Reason: Add signature
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
08 Jun 2016 12:31 - 08 Jun 2016 12:34 #2 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Chat with a Card Marshal?
Hey Kyle,
While not a card marshal, I am a New Player Marshal and fixed your race issue. If you wish to re-spend feel free to send me a pm. I can help until after your third event. Then it needs to go to the card marshals.

To help in the future, a list of Card Marshals:
Drew Benton(Ven)
Gina Carosella(Dame Arden)
Gus Martino(Jack)

Those are the CMs that come frequently.

Anything else let me know.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
Last edit: 08 Jun 2016 12:34 by Caelvan (Caelvan).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche), Urkug (bluellama777), Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Urkug
  • Thank Yous: 6
08 Jun 2016 12:45 #3 by Urkug (bluellama777)
Replied by Urkug (bluellama777) on topic Chat with a Card Marshal?
Awesome thank you. The other issue I had was this:

My first event went like this: Start 50 build. First event PC blanket: 4 build. April New Player Promotion: 5 Build. Full-Time NPC: 2 Build 500sp. Convert SP up to max event blanket: 400sp to 4 Build. So I should be at 65 build, 100sp.

My current card says 65 build, 300sp. I know, I am hurting myself by reporting this. (before last event's additional build)

To create my character I used the Character Generator, which auto-starts at 55. My build should be bonused +5 for using it in Beta, correct? Which would put my starting build for last event at 70, yes?

All the build I earned from NPCing and from promotions, is that Unspent build and I can only enter the game with 55 build worth of learned skills? Or can I enter the game using all earned build?

How does re-spec work in that regard? Would I re-spec to 50 or 55 build and the rest unspent, or would I re-spec with all build usable?

(I know, I am a pain in the butt)

-Kyle R.
Urkug Uijeongbu
08 Jun 2016 13:00 #4 by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042)
Replied by Gunnar Gunnarson (jhines0042) on topic Chat with a Card Marshal?
I saw one other card that had Race: none after import from the Character Builder -- clearly we have a bug in the new code that I need to squash. I'll take a look tonight, thanks.

Message me on FB if you can't get in touch with a card marshal.

Gunnar Gunnarson, Medicine Man
--
OOG: Joe Hines
Former Development Officer
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mantel (sigma-j)
  • Caelvan
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Blights will taste my sword. Those who corrupt Arawyn will pay with their lives
  • Thank Yous: 487
08 Jun 2016 15:02 - 08 Jun 2016 15:16 #5 by Caelvan (Caelvan)
Replied by Caelvan (Caelvan) on topic Chat with a Card Marshal?
I'll check the build issue when I get to a computer. As for respending, you rewrite with all SPENT build. So if you have 60 spent build and 10 unspent when you go to rewrite, you can rewrite 60 build.

Caelvan Renaith
March Warden of Selandrias
[hr]
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gal'Azin Merikh Tazam
Death's Will
[hr]
OOG:
Conor Peckham
-Marshal
Last edit: 08 Jun 2016 15:16 by Caelvan (Caelvan).
28 Jun 2016 14:50 #6 by Corson Vrill (Corson)
Replied by Corson Vrill (Corson) on topic Chat with a Card Marshal?
Hello. I recently attended my first event and earned at least 4 build. I intended to alter my character a bit now that I know more about how the game is played. I know it takes roughly a month for the change to take effect. My question is: Where should I go to make these changes? For the sake of simplicity, would not be a good idea to make my alterations on the online character creator, and later, maybe at a future event, add my earned points? Also two of my friends attended the last event stating me as the one who suggested KR to them. I am told that I receive two build per recruit. When does this get added?

(Salvatore G.) "It's the beauty, not the ugly, that hurts the most."
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
28 Jun 2016 15:23 - 28 Jun 2016 15:24 #7 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Chat with a Card Marshal?

Corson Vrill wrote: Hello. I recently attended my first event and earned at least 4 build. I intended to alter my character a bit now that I know more about how the game is played. I know it takes roughly a month for the change to take effect. My question is: Where should I go to make these changes?

You should go to a New Player Marshal and ask him or her to help you with a character rewrite. Hi, I'm Jeff, a New Player Marshal. Send me a PM here on the forums or if you can find me on Facebook, that works too, and let me know what you want changed around. Any time before your character's third event, you're eligible for a rewrite.

Also two of my friends attended the last event stating me as the one who suggested KR to them. I am told that I receive two build per recruit. When does this get added?

It will be added as soon as their cards are updated, which should be by tomorrow if not a few days from now.

-Jeff

Last edit: 28 Jun 2016 15:24 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche).
28 Jun 2016 17:22 #8 by Corson Vrill (Corson)
Thanks, I'll get in touch as soon as I am done.

The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
29 Jun 2016 14:50 #9 by Corson Vrill (Corson)
I sent you a pm of the changes I've made. Thanks for the help.

Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.585 seconds