New Player Intro & Greetings

01 Mar 2018 09:11 #1 by Aislinn McCormack (Ash)
New Player Intro & Greetings was created by Aislinn McCormack (Ash)
Hey, everyone!

After being harassed by a friend for quite some time, I figured I’d finally play in KR this April. I’ve done a handful of one-off boffers before so I’m really excited to play something new like this. My friend has already helped me create a character and I’m really impressed with the speed and care you took in making the new rules – they look great! [and are a lot easier for a newbie like me to follow]. I’m really excited and look forward to playing with you guys in April :)

Aislinn (Ash) M.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf), Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
01 Mar 2018 17:29 #2 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic New Player Intro & Greetings
Hi, Ash!

We're looking forward to playing with you too!

If you have any questions between now and the April event that you come up with, feel free to bug us on here--or message me on Facebook.

-Jeff

The following user(s) said Thank You: Aislinn McCormack (Ash)
01 Mar 2018 22:21 #3 by Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf)
Replied by Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf) on topic New Player Intro & Greetings
Hey Ash!

Welcome to KR! I'm so glad you're joining me on this adventure!

-Jeremy

Kanas Silverfang

OOG: Jeremy Schwartz
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
02 Mar 2018 09:19 #4 by Aislinn McCormack (Ash)
Replied by Aislinn McCormack (Ash) on topic New Player Intro & Greetings
Actually, I’ve been going through some of the massive lore you guys have here on the website: any recs for which forums and other in-game material to pay especially close attention to so I can kinda follow in-game politics?

Aislinn (Ash) M.
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
02 Mar 2018 14:07 #5 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic New Player Intro & Greetings
In-game politics recently has been following the death of the King of Kormyre and who might have a legitimate claim to the apparently empty throne. Any lore related to Kormyre would be relevant. As for the forums, of the ones that you have access to right now, the Dragon's Claw, but I can't say there's too much in the way of useful information there (at least about the King, anyway!).

However! There should be bundles of talk about a guy named Necrophitus and the Arcane Sons. Feel free to peruse the Dragon's Claw board for mentions of either of those, or use those as search terms to search the forums. Most of what you read, should be publicly available even if you're far from Travance. In the case of the King being dead, that was projected into your mind no matter where in the world your character was (essentially it was Count Sebastien Everest announcing to the world that the King had actually been dead for the past three years and there's no one actually on the throne, but Molon Labe).

Staff will be adding more lore to Lore.KnightRealms.com soon, so that will be an immensely helpful resource.

I hope this helps!

The following user(s) said Thank You: Kanas Whisperwood Silverfang (midgetelf), Aislinn McCormack (Ash)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.526 seconds