HELP EVRYTHING IS PAIN AND MY BRAIN IS NOW MUSH

13 Jul 2018 13:59 #1 by Jarden Burdach (Buttere__Bread)
HELP EVRYTHING IS PAIN AND MY BRAIN IS NOW MUSH was created by Jarden Burdach (Buttere__Bread)
At the last event I NPCed full time and rather fell in love with Travance so after returning from the event I created a caractor. I am not in the least bit confident that I did it correctly but it should be more or less okay/ easy to fix. My problem is that I have now been given 1000 build and a different character creator and I am at a loss for what to do.

-Jarden Burdach

At one point in time chamber pots where a technological break through.

OOG -- Jacob Vick
OOG, never take what I say in game seriously, Jardin is mean.
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
13 Jul 2018 18:05 #2 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic HELP EVRYTHING IS PAIN AND MY BRAIN IS NOW MUSH
Lack of confidence is fine; we'll fill up that tank in no time. If you'd like me to take a look at the character you've created, I can do that and let you know whether it was done "correctly." Send me the link and I can let you know later tonight when I'm home.

The 1,000 build is this event only and as Matt said in the post, the "1000 build card is supposed to be your character at maximum potential, and will only be usable for a certain part of the event if the right conditions are met."
www.facebook.com/groups/28680341710/perm...k/10155544275111711/

So it may not even be needed, but best to have it regardless. I'll be here if you'd like to PM me questions about how to go about that here on the forums, or message me on Facebook. I'll be happy to help.

Cheers,
Jeff

Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.436 seconds