New player(s) with some questions

24 Jul 2019 18:01 #31 by Maxwell Samuels (hunter62610)
Replied by Maxwell Samuels (hunter62610) on topic New player(s) with some questions
That's good to know.

Like I mentioned I was hoping to be a merchant at the faire as I make stuff. Some stuff I made and a bunch of costume jewelry my family has.

I happened upon 30 or so cap guns in my house (it's a weird house)
Trouble is all but one are colorful(ie legal) cast metal 12 shot revolver style. Would I be allowed to sell those? They aren't true arquebuses though. One is a true arquebuse though.

(Max Samuels)
24 Jul 2019 18:45 #32 by Maxwell Samuels (hunter62610)
Replied by Maxwell Samuels (hunter62610) on topic New player(s) with some questions
Took photos. Apparently these are considered to be a high quality cap guns brand called gohner, if you can call cap guns high quality anyways

But I guess they aren't really period appropriate, given they can shoot 12 shots. Only in Londwynd might they have advanced weapons if I'm reading the lore right , and the game doesn't happen there.

(Max Samuels)
  • Ebony Hale
  • Go ahead, underestimate me. You will not be the first and you will not be the last... But you will be wrong.
  • Thank Yous: 60
26 Jul 2019 09:05 #33 by Ebony Hale (ChelseaYeats)
Replied by Ebony Hale (ChelseaYeats) on topic New player(s) with some questions
Hi, the usual breakfast is pancakes with either sausage or bacon, depending on what meat is purchased. We currently do not have a GF option but I will look into have a more regular one for future events. I will try and snag a few yogurts if you are allowed to have those?

Also, please message me here or find me on Facebook, I'd like to add you to the Kitchen's Food Allergen/ Dietary Restriction document. Though we cannot guarantee that every dish will be able to be eaten by everyone on that list, we are able to eliminate certain dishes as a whole, and try to have more options for others to eat.

~Ebony Hale-MazoKisei
Knight of Cups of Albriar
Dean of Shamanism at Darkwood Academy
26 Jul 2019 10:45 #34 by Maxwell Samuels (hunter62610)
Ok, I'll try and bring some canned food. Is there a microwave I could borrow?

Are there any resteraunts near the camp?

(Max Samuels)
  • Ebony Hale
  • Go ahead, underestimate me. You will not be the first and you will not be the last... But you will be wrong.
  • Thank Yous: 60
26 Jul 2019 11:20 - 26 Jul 2019 11:22 #35 by Ebony Hale (ChelseaYeats)
Replied by Ebony Hale (ChelseaYeats) on topic New player(s) with some questions
There is a microwave available for use in the drink room on camp. Eateries wise, there's a place called Casa Capri that is down the road basically from camp. There is a Quick Check nearby as well.

There is also space for players in one of the two fridges in said drink room for cold foods to be stored. You just need to put your name and your card number on it. (You will get a card number when you get your character card so a name on it until then is just fine.)

~Ebony Hale-MazoKisei
Knight of Cups of Albriar
Dean of Shamanism at Darkwood Academy
Last edit: 26 Jul 2019 11:22 by Ebony Hale (ChelseaYeats).
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.518 seconds