Hello, New (potential) Player here.

• Paranoid
  • Thank Yous: 0
12 Sep 2019 11:11 #1 by Paranoid (Paranoid)
Hello, New (potential) Player here. was created by Paranoid (Paranoid)
My friend told me about your group and I must say I am quite interested. I haven't had much experience with medieval LARPs but I've done more modern types back in college.

We, my friend, her husband, another friend and I were invited by her friend who is an active member to attend the event on the 20th of this month to see if we would like to join as actual characters later. We'll be coming as NPCs for this next one.

Just wanted to introduce myself and to ask if there is anything I should be doing in preparation for next week? My friend, Rachel, told me to go onto one of the forms to reserve a bunk to sleep. I'll hit that up after.

Looking forward to next week.

Brittany
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
12 Sep 2019 16:10 #2 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Hello, New (potential) Player here.
Hi, Brittany!

I'm Jeff, one of the Card Team members here. We help build character cards, get those cards into the Card System, update the cards after events with any changes, and troubleshoot issues that players might have.

Even though you're all coming as NPCs--for which we're very thankful--you'll still need character cards "made." Essentially, it'll have your name and e-mail address on it, but over the course of the event, you'll use that to keep track of the build and Service Points earned while you're NPCing.

Whenever you all get the chance, since we likely have that friend in common on Facebook, you should be able to find and contact me there. Otherwise, my e-mail address is if that's a better method for you to reach me.

Cheers,
Jeff

Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.426 seconds