Merry Meet

• Reiver
  • Thank Yous: 0
12 Sep 2019 16:58 #1 by Reiver (Border Reiver)
Merry Meet was created by Reiver (Border Reiver)
I am new to the forum and thought it best i say hello here prior to joining you all in this months event. I look forward to being an NPC. I am originally from Scotland with no experience at larping but have no issues with getting stuck right in. I have lived in the US for just over a year and got invited along with my Wife and a couple friends. Although i will be an NPC this time, I do have an idea of who i want my future character to be. So i hope to learn all i can this time around so i can build them up for next time.

(David Tunnah Hastie Bell)
12 Sep 2019 19:04 #2 by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933)
Replied by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933) on topic Merry Meet
Love the name dude. Border Reiver.....its great. then again, I'm kinda sentimental about all things Scottish.

Donald MacFhionnlaigh
OOG: Sean Farquharson "Jarhead"
  • Reiver
12 Sep 2019 19:35 #3 by Reiver (Border Reiver)
Replied by Reiver (Border Reiver) on topic Merry Meet
Glad you like it. I am a direct descendant of Clan Bell, part of the Scottish Border Reivers... Where I hail from.

12 Sep 2019 19:59 #4 by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933)
Replied by Donald MacFhionnlaigh (raidr0933) on topic Merry Meet
I was born in Detroit, raised in Pennsylvania. Near as we can tell, we're related to the Farquharsons of Inverey, which means in all likelihood The Black Colonel from "The Baron Of Brackley" is in there somewhere.

Donald MacFhionnlaigh
OOG: Sean Farquharson "Jarhead"
  • Reiver
13 Sep 2019 03:11 #5 by Reiver (Border Reiver)
Replied by Reiver (Border Reiver) on topic Merry Meet
Well I'm sure there will be many connections between those that attend then. It will be fun to swap stories both IC and OOC. I hope to get to grips with working as an NPC this time around but look to use my direct links to the Reivers for my character in the future but I won't say more to avoid spoilers

Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.441 seconds