Hello from A New Player to Knight Realms

• Wright B.
  • Thank Yous: 2
14 Sep 2019 20:03 #1 by Wright B. (wrightbb)
Hello from A New Player to Knight Realms was created by Wright B. (wrightbb)
Hi Everyone!

Nice to meet you, virtually that is.

I am new to the area and am in larp withdrawal after having moved away from my regular games (and too far to travel for them :/). I have been to larps across New England, as well as one in Wales that took place in a real iron age village (one of my personal favorites. Really set the scene!). Larps and ren fairies are two of my favorite things, and I just don't get to them enough. Time to change that!

I only just stumbled on Knight Realms in the last week or so, so I am hustling my bustle to get all the goods in for my first event this weekend. Looking forward to new faces, a new game, a new world, and of course, many, many new rules. Just don't quiz me... yet!

Looking forward to meeting you and falling down on the ground a lot. It's my signature fighting style :P

In game: TBD... working on it!
Out of Game: Wright B. (she/her)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Grashügel (HAZMAT221)
  • Nalick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • In the place where everything changes, but nothing ever does.
  • Thank Yous: 1440
15 Sep 2019 23:55 #2 by Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Replied by Nalick (NalickDeMarche) on topic Hello from A New Player to Knight Realms

Wright B. (wrightbb) wrote: Looking forward to meeting you and falling down on the ground a lot. It's my signature fighting style :P

I can already tell we're going to be good friends. Hi, Wright! I'm Jeff, a member of our Card Team--we help get you set up with a character card chock full of words that will confuse you if your brain lets you remember them from time to time. It's okay to forget. You'll learn as you go. Message me here or on Facebook and we'll get to work on making your card!

-Jeff

The following user(s) said Thank You: Wright B. (wrightbb)
  • Wright B.
  • Thank Yous: 2
18 Sep 2019 00:42 - 18 Sep 2019 00:42 #3 by Wright B. (wrightbb)
Replied by Wright B. (wrightbb) on topic Hello from A New Player to Knight Realms
Oh hey Jeff!

Good! I'm always looking for other like-minded individuals who share my [strike]flare[/strike] [strike]for the dramatic[/strike] susceptibility for klutz-induced behavior. Buzz Lightyear put it best when he said flying is "falling with style," and given what boffer combat is, I am a big fan of "dying with style..." :)

I have about four rulebooks taking up valuable space in my brain from different larps and games, so I can't wait to add to the further confusion with words I don't understand/remember from KR. My character is ever so slowly coming together -- there are so many great classes and races, it's been a tough choice. You will be the first I bug about character cards.

Thanks again for the warm welcome!

In game: TBD... working on it!
Out of Game: Wright B. (she/her)
Last edit: 18 Sep 2019 00:42 by Wright B. (wrightbb).
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nalick (NalickDeMarche)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.483 seconds