Old player, back in area historical question !

30 Jun 2008 05:35 #1 by ONInoENYCHE (ONInoENYCHE)
Old player, back in area historical question ! was created by ONInoENYCHE (ONInoENYCHE)
I have been away from larping for a long time, and actually away from the area in general! I have returned and was wondering if my old character was still alive aka in the archives? Since I was interested in returning i was wondering if there was a way to look to see if he was around still ?

Jose Rivera - \\\ <(o,,o)> ///- lvl ? raid boss !!!
30 Jun 2008 06:49 #2 by Jacob Kanane (Jacob Kanane)
Replied by Jacob Kanane (Jacob Kanane) on topic Old player, back in area historical question !
Our card officer can look if you give us your name and your old characters name. There is a good chance you are still in the archive.

Also, it is forum policy to sign your posts with at least your first name. We're still friendly here and we'd like to know which old face we're talking to.

Brother Jacob Kanane
Templar of the Order of the Mailed Fist

(oog) Rob Irving
02 Jul 2008 00:00 #3 by ONInoENYCHE (ONInoENYCHE)
Replied by ONInoENYCHE (ONInoENYCHE) on topic Old player, back in area historical question !
Well my name is Jose Rivera, and I think my chars name was Ashrum, not exactly sure. Was a chaos warrior. Signature issue fixed !!! =D

06 Jul 2008 23:15 #4 by ONInoENYCHE (ONInoENYCHE)
Replied by ONInoENYCHE (ONInoENYCHE) on topic Old player, back in area historical question !
Any word on my initial question?

06 Jul 2008 23:24 #5 by Jacob Kanane (Jacob Kanane)
Replied by Jacob Kanane (Jacob Kanane) on topic Old player, back in area historical question !
Looks like Sam our card officer hasn't noticed this post. I took a look though, and we do have a card for Jose Rivera, with the character name Issyi.

Brother Jacob Kanane
Templar of the Order of the Mailed Fist

(oog) Rob Irving
  • Erdrick
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 161
07 Jul 2008 08:28 #6 by Erdrick (Erdrick)
Replied by Erdrick (Erdrick) on topic Old player, back in area historical question !
Stay out of my card system Rob!

Whats up Jose, long time no see. We do have your chaos warrior on file but it looks like when you switched from your dragoon the name on it was never updated, hence the name Issyl being on the card. We can fix that the next time you come to game.

Lord Erdrick Brightstar
Guardian of Belladeen
(Samuel Roberts)
07 Jul 2008 23:38 #7 by ONInoENYCHE (ONInoENYCHE)
Excellent, and hello again =), it may have been Issyl , its been a while. Thank you for checking !

• Aleister
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank Yous: 1504
08 Jul 2008 04:48 #8 by Aleister (Aleister)
Replied by Aleister (Aleister) on topic Old player, back in area historical question !
Holy crap Jose! I haven't seen you in a hell of a long time.
Not since your local game. Glad to see you back!

Lord Admiral Aleister Demirosz, the Phoenix

-Steve Oros
Assistant Director
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.503 seconds