Where ma Avatards at?

• ThatGirlOverThere
  • I wihs I could put my picture up....
  • Thank Yous: 0
15 Jul 2008 17:32 #1 by ThatGirlOverThere (ThatGirlOverThere)
Where ma Avatards at? was created by ThatGirlOverThere (ThatGirlOverThere)
Hey, Katerina here. I was wondering if there are any Avatards here besides me.

Katerina The Destroyer!
  • Wren
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 148
15 Jul 2008 18:13 #2 by Wren (Wren)
Replied by Wren (Wren) on topic Where ma Avatards at?
Hey, I'm watching Avatar right now - the nicktoons network is showing EVERY episode this week 2pm-7pm everyday- I've seen them all before (via the dvd sets) but they're better than anything else on Tv right now, so I'm watching them again : )

- Sir Wrenton Revlis of Albriar, The Knight of Wands.
Steward of Sagewood
Headmaster of Darkwood Academy

O.O.G. Adam D. (Marshal)
  • ThatGirlOverThere
15 Jul 2008 20:49 #3 by ThatGirlOverThere (ThatGirlOverThere)
Replied by ThatGirlOverThere (ThatGirlOverThere) on topic Where ma Avatards at?

Hey, I'm watching Avatar right now - the nicktoons network is showing EVERY episode this week 2pm-7pm everyday- I've seen them all before (via the dvd sets) but they're better than anything else on Tv right now, so I'm watching them again : )

I know, wasn't that eppie coolio?

I was expecting to see more Toph in that epie, but it was still cute.

And Zuko was Indiana Jones for, like, 10 seconds. But then he disapointed us when he grabed the jewel. He should've put a bag of sand or something there! So as not to set off the booby trap! He makes a shitty (Oh wait...Are bad words alowed? :-\) Indiana Jones. He was Indiana Jones for a few seconds in the last epie, too, but then got pwned by Combustion Man. Sigh. He should know beter. Almost all of Indiana Jones's power comes from his hat! Why do you think he never leaves it behind?

Katerina The Destroyer!
  • Quin
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Captain Cupcake
  • Thank Yous: 15
16 Jul 2008 00:33 #4 by Quin (Quin)
Replied by Quin (Quin) on topic Where ma Avatards at?
Waaahhh, spoilers. Sorta.  :-X

I like Avatar. I'm one of those horrible people that think that Katara and Zuko absolutely need to hook up, bar none.

Quin K.
It isn't enough to talk about peace, one must believe it.
    And it isn't enough to believe in it, one must work for it.

Emily (MM/RPM)
  • Brent
  • Here and there and back again
16 Jul 2008 00:43 #5 by Brent (Brent)
Replied by Brent (Brent) on topic Where ma Avatards at?
arrow. forehead.

'nuff said.

PS: nicktoons, I cant do it

Nick Scott.

Yea, maybe.
  • ThatGirlOverThere
16 Jul 2008 02:52 #6 by ThatGirlOverThere (ThatGirlOverThere)

Waaahhh, spoilers. Sorta.  :-X

I like Avatar. I'm one of those horrible people that think that Katara and Zuko absolutely need to hook up, bar none.

I absolutely hate that ship :D, which sucks because it's extreamly popular and some of my favorite Deviant Artists are fans of it, so I have to put up with the fan art. I rant about it constantly! I like pretty much everyother ship. I don't even know what makes me hate Zutara so much.....I acctualy have alot of reasons, but I probably only care because it's popular.

Meh, but whatever, I like alot of ships other people don't. It's not even that important. Whoever the creators decide are right for the characters are right for the characters, so it's pretty much out of our controll. Plus, the show isn't even really about romance, so we shouldn't concern ourselves with it anyway. I tend to wonder about more obscure things, like if Long Feng was ever married, or what the Moon Spirit before Yue looked like. Or, more importantly, if a character's age isn't specified, I wonder endlessly about that. Like the Earth King. I can kinda work it out, but not really. I mean, he took over when he was 4, and Long Feng took over alittle after/before that, or more likely at the same time, so he was probably 18-20 years old. And Long Feng could be anywhere from his mid/late 30's to his late 40's by now. Let's say Long Feng's 40, and Earth King Kuei took the throne when Long Feng was 20, so that would mean Kuei is the difference +4, making him 24. Most people say he's older because he has shadows under his eyes, when he's very Asian looking, so that could be just little pouches of fat that Asians often get under their eyes. He's acctualy probably fairly young, anywere from his early 20's to maybe even 30. And I also noticed that Long Feng and the Earth King have similar eyes. It makes ya think....Or maybe it doesn't....I really shouldn't even care....I think I might be getting a bit obsessive....Probably happened while I was waiting for new eppies...And now I'm rambling....It's late....I probably only care because I find the Earth King adorable (He's tied for my favorite with Sokka....Probably partialy because no one cares about him), and wonder how wrong it would be if he was real and I tried to date him. Then again, I'm 17, so I'm over the EK's marrying age, and he's a King, so it's probably not unusual for men of his caste, and alittle below, to marry younger girls, so EKers won't see anything wrong. Of course, that would also make me a common foreigner. They might not like that. Plus, it would be hard to be a queen, and I really gotta stop rambling....Starting....Now!

Katerina The Destroyer!
  • Clove
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 35
16 Jul 2008 03:12 #7 by Clove (Mark)
Replied by Clove (Mark) on topic Where ma Avatards at?
more importantly..... what are you doing awake at 3 am?

OOG-Mark B
  • ThatGirlOverThere
16 Jul 2008 03:22 #8 by ThatGirlOverThere (ThatGirlOverThere)

I don't even know...I have a hard time getting to sleep at night. I heard teens acctualy function beter at night, and most of my family prefers being up late at night, so I guess I'm just wired that way...I really try and sleep, but I never can, so I try and watch TV, which kinda helps. I can't sleep hungry, but if I eat, then that's energy in my body, plus it adds to unsightly weight gain.

Katerina The Destroyer!
  • Brent
  • Here and there and back again
16 Jul 2008 10:16 #9 by Brent (Brent)
Replied by Brent (Brent) on topic Where ma Avatards at?

I don't even know...I have a hard time getting to sleep at night. I heard teens acctualy function beter at night, and most of my family prefers being up late at night, so I guess I'm just wired that way...I really try and sleep, but I never can, so I try and watch TV, which kinda helps. I can't sleep hungry, but if I eat, then that's energy in my body, plus it adds to unsightly weight gain.

its best for people 18-24 to only get 4-5hrs of sleep, but only if they;re up being active and such

Nick Scott.

Yea, maybe.
  • McDermitt
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Youve not even begun to taste my might!
  • Thank Yous: 30
16 Jul 2008 10:37 - 16 Jul 2008 10:41 #10 by McDermitt (Matt Quagz)
Replied by McDermitt (Matt Quagz) on topic Where ma Avatards at?

Sir Slack McDermitt the Boar
Knight of Travance
Steward of Valdalis
Master of the Mages' Guild

oog-Matt Q
Last edit: 16 Jul 2008 10:41 by .
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.542 seconds