Update on whats going on

• Darkhunter
  • making the world safe. One dark elf at a time
  • Thank Yous: 0
21 Jul 2008 15:42 #1 by Darkhunter (Darkhunter)
Update on whats going on was created by Darkhunter (Darkhunter)
Hey Folks

Just dropping a line, to keep some abreast of the goings on. Augest 1st Crystal will be beginning her trek across the US, one of my family members will likely be going with her. She is planning on about 3 or 4 days to make the trip from So cal to Jersey.
Charlie, Crystal and my dad or brother will likely pick up the furniture after she gets in. Perhaps a Day or Two...let me know if that is alright? They'll be using my truck, which will get it all moved in like 2 trips, and not my dads work vehicle which would require more.
Also is anyone going to the NY ren faire on its last day? My wife might be intrested in going and wouldn't mind carpooling (I casual hinted that it would be a chance for her to pick up some period clothes.....she perked at that idea...women)

I have also slowly brought up the point of a KR weekend in September for her to go out and see what its like. Meet some of you and all, she doesn't know if she will though.

I am planning on being back for my 18 days of R&R leave beginning October 1st. She has asked if in October to come out to KR, it is likely she wont participate right away...but I'm trying to work on that. She wants to see what its all about really.

If for some reason she and I don't make it to the OCT event. All are welcome to my parents farm on the 13Th for my sons Birthday. My family will be attempting a Gathering.....sometimes  people decide not to show....and friends are always welcome, we will likely have a barbecue and such going and what not, details will come soon as I discuss them with my wife. It would give her a prime opportunity to meet  you all outside of KR......scary as that sounds.

anyway Things here are as they normally would be.....hot, dusty, dirty, and Hot. Think today we hit about 130 in the sun. ah well.....Ive gotten used to Hawaii......sand, sun......all I'm missing is the surf

Bjorn Triplethree

**OOC**
Rob
  • Darkhunter
  • making the world safe. One dark elf at a time
  • Thank Yous: 0
22 Jul 2008 02:44 #2 by Darkhunter (Darkhunter)
Replied by Darkhunter (Darkhunter) on topic Update on whats going on
sorry I got the dates wrong for the ren faire in tuxedo.....anyway....is anyone going to it that wouldnt mind some company?

Bjorn Triplethree

**OOC**
Rob
  • Seamstress
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Sew much fabric, sew little time
  • Thank Yous: 1
22 Jul 2008 16:09 #3 by Seamstress (Seamstress)
Replied by Seamstress (Seamstress) on topic Update on whats going on
We have the couch, chair, dresser and mattress/box spring covered up in the barn so it should be OK for another couple of weeks.  It may all fit into a standard-size pick-up (at least with the gate down -- and lots of rope!)  My friend, who's father was one of several West Point graduates in her family, was glad the furniture is going to a military family.  Take care over there.

OOG ~ Tina S ~ aka Seamstress
Primary Location 42°42' N, 75°11' W
Preferred Location 18°22'N, 78°14'W
22 Jul 2008 21:37 #4 by Lord Renaudierre (Sir Renaudierre)
Replied by Lord Renaudierre (Sir Renaudierre) on topic Update on whats going on
Her taste in men not withstanding, she should know KR is pretty welcoming.  Afterall, we've put up with you for all these years.  I mean hell, she should think we're all saints considering she now has first hand knowledge of that torture.... :)

In service to Kormyre,

Lord Alexander Renaudierre of Frostguard

~~~
Roy S.
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.465 seconds