Well, it's almost time to say goodbye

30 Jan 2008 11:53 #1 by WayaMilenko (WayaMilenko)
Well, it's almost time to say goodbye was created by WayaMilenko (WayaMilenko)
The event at the end of Feb will likely be my last event while I still live on the East Coast. I don't move to Houston until June, but between the wedding and getting everything ready to move I likely won't have any time to come to an event. Hell, I know I haven't been around much in recent months but like I said with the wedding and various things it's been tough to get five hours north for a weekend.

So if you're wondering if you should come to that event, you should, less I don't know you then what do I care? The rest of you, I hope to see you soon. I'm gonna try to come back, at least once a year, for some kind of event but who knows what the future holds. For all I know the breadwinner could end up being transfered to New York City at some point.

It's been a real blast getting to know everyone the last few years and I will miss a great many of you very much. I wish I could have more of you at the wedding then I do, but with family and what not, we're very tight on numbers at this point. You can always email me, PM me if you don't have the newest email addy.

Of course you can always visit www.likeseriouslywtf.com and drop me a line, though you all should be going there anyways.

I'm sort of rambling on, so I'll see everyone soon if I make it back from Vegas this weekend in one peace. God speed John Glenn

Waya Milenko

(OOG-Clint)
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.425 seconds