Heroes Horror!

23 Sep 2008 00:42 #1 by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
Heroes Horror! was created by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
So I get home at about 11pm tonight, head on over to my computer to watch the heroes premier and episode 1, which I have full faith is waiting, faithfully DVRed and I find that my computer chose today to freeze up on me... GARRR spent the last almost 2 hours hitting refresh on the NBC site, re-searching youtube, and almost considering (in a tired daze) downloading zango spy/adware to wreck even more havok with my computer just to get to see it... any idea when it gets posted to the site?

-OOG Michael Smith
  • McDermitt
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Youve not even begun to taste my might!
  • Thank Yous: 30
23 Sep 2008 01:32 #2 by McDermitt (Matt Quagz)
Replied by McDermitt (Matt Quagz) on topic Heroes Horror!
I will tell you this.

It was so [Censored]ing good.

Sir Slack McDermitt the Boar
Knight of Travance
Steward of Valdalis
Master of the Mages' Guild

oog-Matt Q
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Sep 2008 02:35 #3 by
Replied by on topic Heroes Horror!
i duno when it'll be posted to the site. But if your super devoted to seeing it you can buy the episode on itunes for $2.99.
  • Janus
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 0
23 Sep 2008 08:07 #4 by Janus (Janus)
Replied by Janus (Janus) on topic Heroes Horror!
They're both up and working now. 

Janus Ivillious
Court Sorcerer of Winterdark

Every man has his own destiny: the only imperative is to follow it, to accept it, no matter where it leads him.

Mike Dennis

RP Marshal
  • JoDios
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • That guy with the muffin hat.
23 Sep 2008 08:23 #5 by JoDios (JoDios)
Replied by JoDios (JoDios) on topic Heroes Horror!
Got see if I can find it here.  A lot of American tv sites don't play their videos here (looking at you adult swim) so it means I have to delve into some tv piracy websites.  Cause by the time it comes out here, it wll have finished there.

OOG: Jo
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
23 Sep 2008 09:53 #6 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic Heroes Horror!
You can some of the following...

www.hulu.com
www.veoh.com

These 2 sites offer free tv and movies as wella s other stuff.

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
  • Odo Garaath
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Back and Ready For More!
  • Thank Yous: 12
23 Sep 2008 15:20 #7 by Odo Garaath (Odo)
Replied by Odo Garaath (Odo) on topic Heroes Horror!
Great start to the season.

Syler looks just as evil as always.

"Praise be to Enax, and blessing to his followers."

(Tom Senger )
  • Tegan
23 Sep 2008 16:11 #8 by Tegan (Tegan)
Replied by Tegan (Tegan) on topic Heroes Horror!

I don't have cable at my place, so I had to resort to going over to my b rother's place to watch the premier.  The show was amazing, but I'm not sure if it was worth putting up with listening to my brother curse at the kids, watching him down 3 beers in the time I was there, and smoke a joint, then listen to his philosophical ravings about the end of the world and right VS wrong "just like Heroes". Then him driving me home buzzed and high.

If you guys have links to free sites where I can see the episodes, I would be SO greatful to not have to put up with that every Monday night :D

Tamane Baoren
(OOG Tegan)
23 Sep 2008 19:01 #9 by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
Replied by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred) on topic Heroes Horror!
Thanks!

Got to watch them online today!

They were AWESOME!  Answered a lot of questions lingering from the first season... "Clair, that's disgusting"

www.nbc.com   I guess they came on sometime in the night between 1 am and 6 am.
Click watch video, then select heroes.

-OOG Michael Smith
  • McDermitt
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
23 Sep 2008 19:12 #10 by McDermitt (Matt Quagz)
Tamane - I want to hang out with your brother

So happy its back, im going to be a little nerd again every monday watching this show

I knew since like july who had shot nathan, and was pretty satisfied with who it was, made sense to me.

Future peter has no doubt met alot of special people that we don't know about, and can probally do some pretty amazing things.

Hiro's story line is good, I'll allow it. Future ando is awesome

How is linderman back? Why can no one see him, im intrested.

Mohinder and maya suck. I love how her thick spanish accent is now gone andhas mastered the English language in no time at all. .Mohinder is turning into the fly how many more episodes before he puts a shot gun in his mouth and says "help meeee, help meeeee"

i'm happy they have a new future painter,  imagine what issac did, but bigger.

And sylar/claire. I had been waiting since it was shown at the comicon over the summer to see that scene myself. So fucking dope.

"are you going to eat my brain?"

"........thats disgusting"

And its things like that why I love sylar so fucking much, either you like it or you don't. And i'm so glad he murdered bob. I was sick of that pear shaped loser.

The level 5 prisoners escaping is dope to me, I like flint's blue flames, and I like the german. It will be cool to see a heroes version of magnito. Although they said a dozen escaped, and I only see 4, knox, the german, jesse/peter and flint.

And the tracy/nikki jessica thing has really got me stumped, they kept that really under wraps and I know nothing about it. I know alot of people were getting sick of that story line, but ali larter is a big draw (at least in NBC's eyes) and they don't want to write her off the show. And now shes cyrokentic??? For now im intrested, but it better not get stupid.

And lastly, people have been saying since season one that sylar and peter are brothers. I don't belive it, and think angela is just winding sylar up to control him, but we will see.

Knight of Travance
Steward of Valdalis

oog-Matt Q
23 Sep 2008 19:17 #11 by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred)
Replied by Woolsey Bysmor (Osred) on topic Heroes Horror!
Tracey/Nikki connection.... did Jessica not die?  I'd have to look back at some old episodes, but imagine that rather than killed, just seperated, and Jessica was renamed Tracey? Jessica was actually just a scitzo thing rather than the actual sister?

-OOG Michael Smith
  • McDermitt
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
23 Sep 2008 19:20 #12 by McDermitt (Matt Quagz)
I have some theory's on the whole tracy nikki thing.

The two that seem to make the most sense are

1: Niki Jessica and Tracy were triplets (remember jessica was alive and not just a split personality at one point)

2: Tracy IS jessica and she never really died

Knight of Travance
Steward of Valdalis

oog-Matt Q
  • Odo Garaath
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
24 Sep 2008 00:01 #13 by Odo Garaath (Odo)
Perhaps, Jessica/Nikki/Tracy is one person, but a metamorph. Each personality has a power seperate from each other.

(Tom Senger )
24 Sep 2008 10:21 #14 by Birnum Pyre (Birnum Pyre)
Replied by Birnum Pyre (Birnum Pyre) on topic Heroes Horror!

Parkmans's Father is back. We see him in Angela's vision of the future with the other baddies. It was inevitable. If Parkman was able to break free of his father's control as a novice, you have to know that his father could break free of Parkman's trap. I don't think it was actually Linderman that healed Nathan, my guess is that it was Future Peter. There is no way of knowing what kinds of powers both peters have now. Future Peter has likely been in some of the camps in the future, so there are any number of possibilities for what he can do and present peter was with him in the bathroom.

Peter is always a wildcard.

OOG:
Brendan O'Hara
  • Odo Garaath
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
24 Sep 2008 16:37 #15 by Odo Garaath (Odo)
So, do you think the flying kid from Cali is going to show up, and what about molly?

Here's hoping episode 3 delves back into Micah's story.

(Tom Senger )
  • McDermitt
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
24 Sep 2008 17:08 #16 by McDermitt (Matt Quagz)
Micah stinks. i hate that kid.

Knight of Travance
Steward of Valdalis

oog-Matt Q
  • Tegan
24 Sep 2008 18:02 - 24 Sep 2008 18:05 #17 by Tegan (Tegan)
Replied by Tegan (Tegan) on topic Heroes Horror!

Parkmans's Father is back. We see him in Angela's vision of the future with the other baddies. It was inevitable. If Parkman was able to break free of his father's control as a novice, you have to know that his father could break free of Parkman's trap. I don't think it was actually Linderman that healed Nathan, my guess is that it was Future Peter. There is no way of knowing what kinds of powers both peters have now. Future Peter has likely been in some of the camps in the future, so there are any number of possibilities for what he can do and present peter was with him in the bathroom.

Peter is always a wildcard.

Nathan wasn't healed by Linderman.  If you remember, back after the explosion in NY, Kensei, now known as Adam gave Nathan an infusion of his regenerative blood.  Linderman, I believe, is just a ghost/angel/figment.

I, too, am glad Bob is dead.  He was a dick.

As for Mohinder...  called it.  Knew he was gonna take the injection for himself.  What I want to know, is what does milk have to do with it?  In one scene, he tries to drink from an empty carton, chucks it away and goes straight for a fresh one out of the fridge.

The Nikki/Tracy thing has me boggled.  Jessica is gone.  "Dead", or Healed, however you want to say it, that personality was squashed.  But if you remember back at the beginning of season 2 a new personality emerged.  I don't remember what she called herself, but she was rather irresponsible.  Skipped off to Vegas on Nikki's first day as a car saleswoman.  Tracy might be another personality, so strong that she's not aware of Nikki.  My brother and I discussed this situation, and you don't actually see her die in the exploding building.  She could have had a 'relapse' of super strength and gotten out of the building before it went up by another exit.

Also, the ice-thing might have been the reporter.  If you look carefully, after he shattered, the mist 'drained' into the sewer nearby.  Mist doesn't flow like that.

Hiro's Formula:  Theories?  Mine is the theory that Mohinder's father made the same discovery Mohinder did.  How to make everyone "super", but it was deemed to be too dangerous to man kind, and was broken up and hidden away.

The scene with Claire was great.  "Are you going to eat it?"
"Eat your brain?  Claire, that's disgusting."
Classic.

It's nice to finally see HOW he absorbs the powers from others though. 

Tamane Baoren
(OOG Tegan)
Last edit: 24 Sep 2008 18:05 by .
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.588 seconds