Help me...T_T

• Momo
  • Fear the midget of DOOOM! D=<
  • Thank Yous: 0
20 Nov 2008 21:24 #1 by Momo (Momo)
Help me...T_T was created by Momo (Momo)
ARGH!!!!
Ive just spent the last few hours searching for Oklahoman larps...and the stuff Ive found is utter suckage!!!! D=<
The best one I could find uses mostly very poorly made boffer weapons and has only three classes to choose from..its called the Realm of Light or whatever. BAH! My best bet would be to save up money for the rest of my life and make my own LARP! D=<
Because Oklahomans are epic fail!!!
I hate the south!! 
I would call my larp....um.....
oh! I can name it after the world I made up! =D
Ilkea!
And I can ask you people to help me with ideas...and..and Knightrealms wont have to worry bout losin costumers cuz Im all the way down here...
and...
We could be like...sibling larps! =D
....that wouldnt ever work.....
  bah...
I is sad now.
I tried to organize a mini larp amongst friends..but they fail at it...
They just wanna excuse to beat at eachother with fake weapons...
*sigh*
I am swamped...
Does anyone know of any good LARPs in the general Oklahoma City area?
<3 Momo

Morgan Jones!!!!!!!

' We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl...year after year...running over the same old ground, what have we found? The same old fears...wish you were here.' - Pink Floyd <3!!!!
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
20 Nov 2008 21:46 #2 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic Help me...T_T
Lazarus Grove LARP

Gladaeus LARP

I also found some WOD LARPs, but I doubt your interested in them.  I am part of a group called LARPSPACE and some members of that group are located in the Mid-West.  They might be able to help you find some places that larp.  I will admit, most of them look to partake in Dragohir and Darkon type larps (ie. full-contact, heavy boffer fighting).

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
  • Momo
  • Fear the midget of DOOOM! D=&lt;
20 Nov 2008 21:52 #3 by Momo (Momo)
Replied by Momo (Momo) on topic Help me...T_T

Lazarus Grove LARP

Gladaeus LARP

I also found some WOD LARPs, but I doubt your interested in them.  I am part of a group called LARPSPACE and some members of that group are located in the Mid-West.  They might be able to help you find some places that larp.  I will admit, most of them look to partake in Dragohir and Darkon type larps (ie. full-contact, heavy boffer fighting).

Huh...Ill have to check this 'Gladeaus' LARP out.
Thankyou!!!
^_^
<3 Momo

Morgan Jones!!!!!!!

' We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl...year after year...running over the same old ground, what have we found? The same old fears...wish you were here.' - Pink Floyd <3!!!!
  • Momo
20 Nov 2008 22:03 #4 by Momo (Momo)
huh...it sounds interesting enough, but seems like it hasnt even been fully developed yet..
well, Ill check into it some more
^_^ Thanks for helping me out
<3 Momo

Morgan Jones!!!!!!!

• geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
20 Nov 2008 22:13 #5 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Help me...T_T
Of course, you can take the easy path and if you decide to attend an institute of higher yearning when you graduate HS, you can pick one conveniently located in Eastern PA or NJ, or even (shudder) NYC. That would put you conveniently close to KR.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
20 Nov 2008 22:38 #6 by Wou Tou Shen (Wou Tou Shen)
Replied by Wou Tou Shen (Wou Tou Shen) on topic Help me...T_T
her mother will not have that at all :) tight ropes does her mother have.. thight ropes

Wou-Tou Shen

Be one in mind and body.

I am the stone that stands firm atop the largest mountain in Pendarvin, the strongest winds, nor the harshest rains will not move me.
(oog derrick)
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
20 Nov 2008 22:48 #7 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic Help me...T_T

or even (shudder) NYC.

Right... schools like Barnard, Fordham, Copper Union, Columbia, Juilliard, NYU, Pace, Pratt, PolyTech, St. Johns, and SVA to name a few located in NYC aren't worth the hassle of being so far from KR.  ::)

Plus, we all know of NYC's bad reputation of having Central Park, Times Square, the Yankees, the Mets, the Knicks, the Rangers and Islanders (I know this is a sore point for Joe on many levels), the buttload of museums, libraries, and other places of cultural importance.  Lets also really weigh how important it is to have all the history and central, metropolitan, nightlife and society near you when you goto school as opposed to being near LARP.  ;)

Sorry... as much as a hassle it is for me to get to events or away from the city for my favorite activity... even I wouldn't give up growing up and living in NYC and all the fun expiriences and opportunities I have gotten from it, if it meant I got to LARP more.

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
  • Momo
20 Nov 2008 22:56 #8 by Momo (Momo)

her mother will not have that at all :) tight ropes does her mother have.. thight ropes

Now now, dont go blaming my momy. If I wanted to study in PA, she would allow it. Hell, she wants me to go to some art college or another in freaking EUROPE! xD

And thanks for all the advice! ^_^
But I dont think I wanna wait until Im done with Highschool...;~; I just started my freshman year...

Morgan Jones!!!!!!!

• Warclaw
22 Nov 2008 23:28 #9 by Warclaw (Warclaw)
Replied by Warclaw (Warclaw) on topic Help me...T_T
there are larps over seas.so if you choose to go out of the country you might have an easier time finding a larp there.I do know how you feel wanting to play but you just cant at the moment.Just give it time Im sure you will find something soon
Conrad
  • JoDios
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • That guy with the muffin hat.
23 Nov 2008 07:38 #10 by JoDios (JoDios)
Replied by JoDios (JoDios) on topic Help me...T_T
Yeah, bunch of larps in Europe.

OOG: Jo
10 Apr 2009 15:51 #11 by gladaeustulsa (gladaeustulsa)
Replied by gladaeustulsa (gladaeustulsa) on topic Help me...T_T
Greetings;

We are alive and well. That website we founding fathers were working on, unfortunately to to mundane life and what it can toss to you, my partner managed to loose or forget the pass word Arg!

We have simplified it and are in the process of just placing a forum up for now.
We do have a hard copy of our rule book, which is always being worked with and on, as a matter of fact this would be a good time for you if interested to get on with us and give us your input or ideas.

Contact us at 

Sincerely
Founders Of Gladaeus

Mav Karthon ( me )

Gabe
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.568 seconds