Worst name ever

• geezer
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 448
21 Dec 2008 09:25 #31 by geezer (geezer)
Replied by geezer (geezer) on topic Worst name ever
Before Poland there was the burning of the Reichstag, the imprisoning of Gypsies, Jews and RC priests (and the beginning of wholesale murder, but nothing like the 40s would bring), the invasion of the Sudentenland, Annexation of Austria, invasion of Czechoslovakia, participation in the Spanish "Civil War," and Alsace-Lorraine, but don't trust me on this to have a complete list - I've left out a bunch of small things, like helping Italy in Ethiopia and numerous internal depredations other than the Recihstag.

Edwin Haroldson
Loremaster
Master of the Mages' Guild

An ethical person does the right thing when no one is watching.

OOG - Charlie Spiegel - Kitchen Marshal

"War is a matter of vital importance to the State..."
  • Jarons20
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
  • Thank Yous: 1
21 Dec 2008 21:20 #32 by Jarons20 (Jarons20)
Replied by Jarons20 (Jarons20) on topic Worst name ever
Well Ok, but he probably wont do those either...
And also America was isolationist at the time and much of america saw it as not thier problem, Hitler made trips to other leaders and even had support in some places of power. But again, as a Jew myself I hope he is still burning.

OOG - Jason Arons
  • Bladesworn
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
  • Thank Yous: 238
21 Dec 2008 21:50 #33 by Bladesworn (Bladesworn)
Replied by Bladesworn (Bladesworn) on topic Worst name ever
I have found the direction and way this thread has gone very ironic.  ::)  I was just recently re-watching my DVD box set of Band of Brothers mini-series.

In any case, if folks wanna have a WW2 or bash-Adolf thread, go ahead.  However, we have done to death the topic of this poor kid and what his parents have done to him when it comes to his name.  At 18, he can have it changed if it becomes a problem or if he no longer wants to keep it.  Still, it's his name and he can do with it what he wants.  I mean there are still people named Vlad, Ivan, Hirohito, Leopold, Jeffrey (as in Dahmer), Ted (as in Bundy) out in the world still, and they don't get too much crap from the origins of their names.  Maybe people won't judge the kid or give him crap growing up just cause his first name is Adolf.  Maybe he won't even have to change his name...

Yeah right...  ;)  The kid's better off becoming Matt, or James, or Paul.  ;D

IG: Tyran Radley
Vassal of Alisandria
OOG: Paul Y.
  • Aria
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
  • Thank Yous: 215
22 Dec 2008 14:43 #34 by Aria (Aria)
Replied by Aria (Aria) on topic Worst name ever

In any case, if folks wanna have a WW2 or bash-Adolf thread, go ahead.  However, we have done to death the topic of this poor kid and what his parents have done to him when it comes to his name

I'm glad someone finally said it.

Dame Tari Zhafirah Stonebar Deldragon of the Order of the Sagewardens
Dean of Arcane Studies of the Darkwood Acadamy of the Metaphysical Arts

Playing with fire is bad for those who burn themselves.  For the rest of us, it is a very great pleasure....
  • hecknoah
  • Thank Yous: 0
24 Dec 2008 11:24 #35 by hecknoah (hecknoah)
Replied by hecknoah (hecknoah) on topic Worst name ever
Is it just me or is "Hinler" spelled wrong?

Noah
Moderators: Lois Heimdell (LoisMaxwell)
Time to create page: 0.468 seconds